Proposal Command Overview Reports

DeletedUser10789

Proposal: To be able to open my mobile, see inc attacks in paid premium administrator's command overview then hit a button to select/deselect attacks/support/conquers/spies/etc then make a report, similar to GRTRC's one on web browser would sure help a 24 hr game when I'm at work!

Reason: I wish to share all/selected commands, even selecting item by item, to share, and make into a [co]as3f4gs5htcv5[/co] kinda report for easy share on all inc attacks for easy/ier timing /w alliance mates.

Details: Adds in a new report, like how conquers are, but for command overview items, with item by item as well as current web's attacks/support/conquers shows up, but for mobile. The filter the web version has being ported to mobile would be handy. Copy on command overview, creates report there and then insert, same as reports got now. :D
....I can DO THAT 1/2 awake/working. :)

Visual Aids:

m7HNN1ktRgSi-cTPZ7kt6g.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: If everyone has it it'll be balanced. Be nice to hear when working/sleeping, wait 5 mins for new ones to stop, then be able to easily post what's up without "proper templates or support request deleted" bs, typing at 3am. lol.

I could see still needing manual updating/only showing waves inc from when the [co]rhentht[/co] report was made, so that it's not simply auto live sharing after made once and can see way too much.

Simply, it'd save typing cause it's crap on mobile filling out templates per wave.