Commander of Rome 2.0

DeletedUser49358

Okay ... lets try this again, I'm interested in knowing how people think the new Commander of Rome event will affect Zancle as the last event the hen event brought fourth the age of manti nukes in every city and made trying to conquest a city with a wall level under 20 basically impossible. It also brought a heavy influx of unit destruction to a speed one world as the manti nukes were used to clear entire cities and force players to rebuild from nothing on the very slow world speed or leave them defenseless to farming attacks/conquests ect...

Does anyone see any possible abuse with the new event that could drastically change the world for the next month such as power farming the two LS nuke awards or the two Harpy awards and using the Heightened sense award to stack on top of those nukes for 2x bp?

DeletedUser

It will change a bit, but not alot... The world is 4 months in, and it costs a lot more this event if you wish to keep up harpy buff than the hen and manti .

DeletedUser

These rewards appear very conservative compared to the ridiculous rewards of the hen and maybe about right for the current world stage.

Not much effect on the world i don't imagine.

DeletedUser

doubt it will change the world too much, but for a cupple of weeks we will notice the effect of the event, there wont be as many myth flying around as with the hen but there will b some.

DeletedUser38464

Just looks like more reason to be a gold user. They will always be on top due to pay to win, and that hasnt changed, so I doubt much will really change.

DeletedUser22977

This event is badly balanced. We won't see the dramatic negative effects we saw with the hen event, I don't believe. When you have to take a control point filled with 1300 troops when you can only send 100 at a time...

come on.. Whomever designed this event is a sadist.

DeletedUser33530

A sadist? I think that might be a little extreme lol.

DeletedUser

This event is badly balanced. We won't see the dramatic negative effects we saw with the hen event, I don't believe. When you have to take a control point filled with 1300 troops when you can only send 100 at a time...

come on.. Whomever designed this event is a sadist.

I think it's done so that it'll take you longer than a couple of days to reach the final battleground - it is an 18 day event after all. But yeah, I do agree it's slightly frustrating right now. Slow progress.

Just looks like more reason to be a gold user. They will always be on top due to pay to win, and that hasnt changed, so I doubt much will really change.

You don't really care about that Warmaster award-thing, do you? I just care about getting the rewards from the event I want. I don't care where I finish the rankings, I'm not going to spend gold on this. The only reason I might spend gold is if I'm damn close to the extra culture level, but time is against me. I'd hate missing out on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Other than a slight increase in conquests due to the free city slot and the heightened senses I highly doubt this event will change much. It's better balanced than the hen even't and the harpies aren't as valuable as the Manticores were back then.

DeletedUser46939

For Me I missed out on the Easter Egg Thingee by joining this World to late, players who had the option of Easter Egg Rewards had a Huge advantage, so it's nice that some players can catch up and have the option of obtaining some feathered units for nothing. These's special events always favour the Gold User's, good look to players spending 50-60 quid on each event. What a Waste of beer money in my eye's.