Commander Roky stop playing ?

DeletedUser

ok simple. jen and i were fed up with sorting out the mess created by others. we had to sort out the mess in the south when bad co were formed cos as bbcue so politely puts it 66 was fulle of paper tigers, noob recruitement at it's best lol we work hard to sort it out and be in a position to fight it out with bad co. same happened again up north and we refused to spend months sorting it out. so we didn't we left, some followed us and here we are now. we're just here for to have as much fun as we can, not having the old evo/legion view of we must take over the world lol
i believe roky decided to leave shortly after this. Elias decided to quit just before, not sure if that was the result of getting hit or cos we wouldn't make him a leader.
i think that sums it up :)

DeletedUser

Yeah...I just want to point out that whole "world domination, kill/recruit everyone" was never mine nor lozza's vision. The arguments in Council were...umm....lets just say tense. We actually like to play the game for what it is. A war game.

How can we have a war if there isn't anyone left to fight? You can't. If you try, the boredom that took hold for the North just grows as people quit and all anyone does is cannibalize their friends cities.

Anyway, not sure we ever shared Roks vision and we just got to a point where we said "why are we fighting this...lets just go our own way!"

So we did. And that is all.

Lets hope this brings some decent competition and interest back to Iota. After this weekends battles it would certainly seem a more even match so lets just see what happens.

DeletedUser

Wow this should make this world a little more fun sorry to hear you all had a falling out but since you guys had a good tight lip group (MAIN HEADS) and there are so many rumors out there just wanted to know the real reason.

DeletedUser

I still think the world of Roky (and he knows that), we just can't lead together lol

DeletedUser

Bye Roky, you were a nice guy, time to lead a normal life again like me ;)

DeletedUser

Bye Roky, you were a nice guy, time to lead a normal life again like me ;)

But didn't you leave and come back already LaBandolera (ANGEL)

So EVO down fall was Too many chiefs well only way that Evo was going to go down was from the inside cause no one could have beat you guys the outside

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So EVO down fall was Too many chiefs well only way that Evo was going to go down was from the inside cause no one could have beat you guys the outside

Evo didn't really fall per se. Lozza and I left, roky quit. I guess roky quitting is a fall but if you consider that the bulk of what was evo is now UNT (cos for dot2 it was just a name change/invite some of the guys from dot1) we're still here...after all this time...oddly enough.

DeletedUser

Elias is out of VM bout to start munching on his cities in 75

DeletedUser

elias is back :( guess what he did, the alliance Evolution is now none, gone, vanised, dead...

RIP Evolution

DeletedUser

god bless UNT should yall be scared ?????

hmmmmm well a tiger thats a ninja and under water

damn i would be ......