Community Goals for Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser33540
  • Start date

DeletedUser33540

I think the community goals were set to high for this world, I assume it was based on the number of players but failed to take into account the hundreds if not thousands of players who have started and then quit soon after but of coarse their cities have not ghosted yet.

In Carphi where the points required to complete each goal was somewhat lower, we have already completed all 5 goals but in Helike we're still 2,000,000 points away from the 3rd goal.

I don't think this is fair to the serious players in this world, especially since it is a new world where these rewards would be of the most benefit.

I hope there is something that can be done about this before its too late, just 3 days left on the event and like I said we still have a long way to go just to get to the 3rd goal.

Regards
Viper77

DeletedUser

The world has already been ruined by this event. If we reached all the community goals it would make it even worse. Be happy the caps were set so high.

DeletedUser38652

How would it make it even worse? It affects everybody, so it is fair.

DeletedUser

The same for Golgi, its set ridiculousli high , we didnt even reach second one.

DeletedUser51283

Its inconsistant though. Its like a couple million for some awards and then just a few hundred thousand for the next ones.....at the end.
Even then, Helike didn't need the event as no one is developed or strong enough to cope with manti nukes.