Companions, a new land unit.

DeletedUser54843

I propose the Intro of Companions into this game. Companions were the Elite Cavalry of ancient Macedon, superior to any regular old fashioned Cavalry in almost every aspect.

The Proposal:

New Unit: COMPANIONS
Unit Type: Land Unit
Population Cost: 3 (like Horsemen)
Weapon Type: Blunt
Speed: 40 (due to wearing more armor, slightly less fast than generic Horsemen)
Strength: 68 (stronger than Horsemen)
Booty: 56
Unit Cost: Wood: 320 Stone: 180 Silver: 440
Defense vs Blunt: 26
Defense vs Sharp: 5
Defense vs Distance: 32

Additional Requirement: Barracks Level 20 (it takes well organized Barracks to train elite warriors)

DeletedUser54843

Academy Level in order to build Companions: Level 28
Research Type: Elite Cavalry

1saaa

Strategos
as lots of people have said the new units you propose just phase out old units and upset the balance of the game.

I'm all for more references to ancient greece but making better versions of old units isn't a great idea.

DeletedUser54843

as lots of people have said the new units you propose just phase out old units and upset the balance of the game.

I'm all for more references to ancient greece but making better versions of old units isn't a great idea.

Lots? 1 person said that so far, with your comment, that makes 2.

That makes 2 unimaginative players who, for some reason, hang around the IDEAS forum, in order to criticize creative players that try to add new and quite exciting, additions to Grepolis.

Grepo is over a decade old, don't you think adding new land units makes perfect sense? It would enhance the game experience for all players. Like with money, the more units in the game, the better, the richer the game play.

Please, no more comments from you 1saaa, as all you do is try to get others down, without adding something of value from yourself.

This forum is for Creative people, like myself.