Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mix-Skill Teams with Team System

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Mix-Skill Teams with Mixed System

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser4013

Ok, so some time ago PRimeX tried to start a 'Battles' Competition on here. At the time it showed a lot of promise and gained a lot of interest. Teams were created, however, nothing further was done to get it moving. What I am looking at doing is starting another competition like that again.

What I need from all of you is to vote on the type of teams, how they will be composed and the Battle system to be used. In addition to all of this, please post feedback in here as to whether you would like the competition to be completely LP, Sig, or a mix of the two in some way.

The Team choices are as follows:

Tiered Teams: Beginner Teams, Intermediate Teams, and Advanced Teams
Mix Teams: At least one of each type in the team

Battle System choices:

Individual: Based on skill level
Team: Three entries from each team to correspond with the skill levels which will be matched up with
Mixed System: Mash-up between Team and Individual based on the brackets

DeletedUser12571

I voted mixed for both. It would allow a person to propose the terms of the battle (sig/LP, theme/style, specific render maybe) and then anyone else can accept it. Works for both teams and individuals.

I voted for mixed teams as it allows people at a lower level to learn from those at a higher level.

DeletedUser

I voted for Mix-Skill Teams with Team System...
As far as I am concerned I don't mind if there are people with lower/better skills in the team I would be,as soon as everyone posts an individual entry for the contest...
Since we are not a graphics forum here we don't have many members that are into graphics and with Tiered teams all the decent artists would belong to one team which will lead to no competition...
As for the types of competition we could do one week a LP,an other week a tag/vertical tag,etc so that we have variety and avoid boredom...
I would like to hear more opinions on the matter though guys,don't just vote on the poll and leave...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser13936

agreed it would give people with different styles and skill levels to work with others and improve there work

DeletedUser

mixed teams with team system is usually what most games have.
It keeps alot of diversity, which adds excitement, which adds unpredictable outcomes. Definately the best choice.

DeletedUser

I'm just new to the Signature Thing, so i think the advice of a more experienced artist in a competitive situation would be both thrilling and most educational.

DeletedUser

And how are people classed into Intermediate, Advanced, Beginner?

DeletedUser

I take it dogu and I have some more planning to do.

I had completely forgotten about these.