Important Competition?

DeletedUser

Hello Katane,

As you are currently mod-less, I would like to see if anyone would fancy a little competition?

I'm thinking of something along the lines of a Newspaper or PnP? If you would like to try something else, I will be open to suggestions.

Please reply with your feedback, okay?

Thankies.

- Lane

DeletedUser

please don't -rep me for this as I am a noob what is Bounty Hunter. Also I would try for the PnP idea.

DeletedUser

please don't -rep me for this as I am a noob what is Bounty Hunter. Also I would try for the PnP idea.

Hello person67,

I would never. :) Hehe.

Anyways, bounty hunter is an in-game competition with a forum twist. The moderators will post a certain criteria(units) you will need to attack and defeat. If you successfully attack and kill all the units the bounty was set for, you will receive points. At the end of the week, your points will be totaled and winner will be announced. Keep in mind that each day the bounty will grow in size.

:)

- Lane

DeletedUser20415

Just curious, what kind of prize are we talking about ?

DeletedUser

Depends on what I'm running really. Most players would prefer gold for prizes; however, I am open to suggestions for prizes as well. :)

DeletedUser

I think I've decided on the competition! :)

We'll be having a bounty hunter competition, I will more than likely be starting it May 5th. Keep on eye out for further announcements. :)

I look forward to seeing all the swords swinging.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

- Lane

DeletedUser20415

can you please explain what is a " bounty hunter " exactly ?

DeletedUser

The bounty hunter is like real bounty hunter, tbh.

I will give you, the players, the chance to defeat all the units in the days bounty. If you complete any/all you get a certain amount of points. Whoever has the most bounty "kills" at the end of the week or two, wins. I will be putting up the discussion thread in a few days as well. :) I will answer any/all questions then too.

- Lane

DeletedUser20948

When's Eubea gonna get a Comp? :(

Last edited:

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Hi Lane.. when you say this forum is Mod-less what does that mean? Am kinda new to the external forum and just asking what the effect of that is and what a mod does etc

DeletedUser

Hi Lane.. when you say this forum is Mod-less what does that mean? Am kinda new to the external forum and just asking what the effect of that is and what a mod does etc

Hello Shee Ra,

Welcome to the forums!

Basically each world is assigned a moderator, since this world does not have a moderator it is covered by the senior forum team. A forum moderator basically runs competitions in their assigned worlds, makes sure threads are on track, etc. Unlike in-game moderators, red forum moderators do not hand out punishments.

I hope this answers your question. :)