Important Competition?

DeletedUser

Hello Kos,

I see this world is a lively bunch! I would like to see who can entertain me the most! *whispers: that is not an easy task!*

I would like to set up a PnP competition, you can pick any aspect of this world to write about.

I would like to get your feedback and see who all would be interested in participating!

Prizes are a secret. :X

Look forward to hearing from you,
Lane

DeletedUser

Its usually the case that people will follow those they consider the best looking etc,
As the best looking player in the world of Kos, surely that means all should follow me!

DeletedUser40000

Sounds like fun, but I have no idea how to start a PnP. Prizes are always good though, so maybe I'll give it a shot :)
But I don't want to be the only one cause I love reading more!!

DeletedUser

Its usually the case that people will follow those they consider the best looking etc,
As the best looking player in the world of Kos, surely that means all should follow me!

Haha, are you sure about that? I'm on the Kos forum, does that make me the best looking? (cool) Jk.

Sounds like fun, but I have no idea how to start a PnP. Prizes are always good though, so maybe I'll give it a shot :)
But I don't want to be the only one cause I love reading more!!

Absolutely! Prizes are amazinggg.... <3

I totally understand, hopefully there will be several players involved. :)

DeletedUser

ok, seems simple
pizza and myself should wrestle for the prize!
i would win of course, as im brilliant, and pizza is only second best to me!
plus pizza would be so taken by my looks that they would only be able to sit there and gaze at me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel as if I simply must ask this.. in what way does this differ from what we've already been publishing on the forum?
Or I guess you would simply wish to have something more creative or from a different perspective.
I think KE has been ordered not to go on the forum, there's a reasonable information blockade going on there.

Anyway, what's the reward? And don't say it's a secret.

DeletedUser

I feel as if I simply must ask this.. in what way does this differ from what we've already been publishing on the forum?
Or I guess you would simply wish to have something more creative or from a different perspective.
I think KE has been ordered not to go on the forum, there's a reasonable information blockade going on there.

Anyway, what's the reward? And don't say it's a secret.

The competition is of your choosing, we do not have to do a PnP or Newspaper.
This will simply be for competition purposes only. After the competition, you will be free to post the piece on the forum for banter, etc.

'Tis a secret. ;)

DeletedUser

The competition is of your choosing, we do not have to do a PnP or Newspaper.
This will simply be for competition purposes only. After the competition, you will be free to post the piece on the forum for banter, etc.

'Tis a secret. ;)

So it's more like a "Who can please Lane the most" kind of competition?
I can respect that, but it's far beyond me to come up with terms for it or anything of the sort, what I'm understanding is that you wish to propose that we have a contest, but we have to think of what to do and/or put it somewhere.

Anyway, I respect you for not saying "It's a secret.", but you're walking a thin line there, mister!

DeletedUser

So it's more like a "Who can please Lane the most" kind of competition?
I can respect that, but it's far beyond me to come up with terms for it or anything of the sort, what I'm understanding is that you wish to propose that we have a contest, but we have to think of what to do and/or put it somewhere.

Anyway, I respect you for not saying "It's a secret.", but you're walking a thin line there, mister!

What you do with the competition is your choice. I can tell the effort and time put into a piece of work if we do writing events(PnP, Newspapers, etc). PnP and Newspaper will be put up to vote, I will not chose the winner.

I thought "'Tis" sounded a lot better, too. :)

DeletedUser

So feel free to forward on the prize, thanks lol

Last edited by a moderator: