Compile same reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17043

Proposal
If you cast two or more of the same spells on the same city,reports of those spells will be combined into one report explaining what spell you have used and how many times you have used it.
Also,if another player casts a number of the same spells on one of your cities,the same process occurs

Reason
I'm pretty sure many of us have spammed a few kingly gifts or treasure of the underworld spells on our city and then went to reports and found a big list of them there,making you feel not very pleased. With this you could check how many of the same spells you/another player have/has cast very easily and could delete all of these in one go rather than scrolling down and clicking on a number of reports to delete them

Details
Rather simple,same as proposal

Balance/Abuse Prevention
Pretty sure this can't be abused

DeletedUser

as far as i know, players no longer receive reports of spells that they cast on themselves that have long lasting effects . . . the icon notification appears on the bottom right-hand corner saying wat u casted, but u do not receive a report

now this id believe is for Call of the Ocean, Happiness, any spell that has a never-changing effect that is long lasting . . . something such as Patroness and Kingly Gift u may still receive a report for (but dont quote me) . . . and this is for all 2.0 worlds as far as i know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But waht about 1.x worlds...? Why do they have to put up with the endless reports?
Also, i play a 2.0 world and still get loads of reports for all the things i cast on myself. :(

DeletedUser

i play in psi and havent received one . . . i reported it thinking it was a bug and was told it is not . . . so if u still receive them (on 2.0) then i would think it is a bug, so i would suggest u report it . . . as for the 1.0 comment, it is why im leaving it open . . . not sure if they are going to do any updates on 1.0 but this could be part of one if they decide to do one :)

DeletedUser

I think the OP is referring to spells cast by allies.

There is still a report for spells cast on your own city, but the cascading notification doesn't link to the report.

World Upsilon
attachment.php

So this is a bug?

DeletedUser

try casting one now and if u get a report i would say yes

DeletedUser

The notification comes in but doesn't link to the report.
The notification comes in and does link to the report.
attachment.php

the report does exist.
attachment.php

Where is the changelog for the removal of this please, and I'll report it?

DeletedUser

No matter I found it, so it must be a regression.
2.07 Changelog said:
• From now on players will only receive a notification on the bottom right and not an additional report, when they cast a long lasting power on their own town.
Link

EDIT
Nope, that's for long lasting, not instant spells, so back to square one.

DeletedUser

must have skipped over the "long-lasting" part :D haha havent played in a while and only noticed wen i did a pumpkin hunt and casted happiness (chuckle) apologies

so then yes . . . this would be useful, althought it would also be useful to not receive them for anything besides patroness

DeletedUser17043

must have skipped over the "long-lasting" part :D haha havent played in a while and only noticed wen i did a pumpkin hunt and casted happiness (chuckle) apologies

so then yes . . . this would be useful, althought it would also be useful to not receive them for anything besides patroness

I couldn't remember if long lasting spells gave you a report or not so I just thought "put them all in the one place"

but maybe not getting them at all would be better...I don't really care either way I don't want a huge list of spell reports :p

Status
Not open for further replies.