Compliment Thread

DeletedUser56333

I just love that every compliment in here is a backhanded insult. It's a great read :)

Just so I can keep up, who'd they merge with this time?

We were having such a hard time keeping up, that we made a thread in forum lol

DeletedUser36697

I would like to compliment all the writers who have hijacked this thread into another "Complaining and Bellyache" session wrt to a specific world... well done
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

1saaa

Strategos
actual compliment here:

Whoever is behind the profile for Hug This i tip my hat to you. its quite amusing :)

DeletedUser29314

So I would like to compliment everyone that is merging together ;)
Job well done .. got to love the fact that some are scared and running for help from all the cuddly hugs .. hug this loves to hug .. true fear is scared of all the hugs .. no name.. well is just that a no name that shake in fear at the hugs .. and well .. hell hounds .. we are just sitting back in our little corner of hell laughing at the cute little bunny that is hug this .. running around hugging everyone .. got to love en114.

Sorry I'm bored :)

jameslongst

Strategos
Kid Kota is right that this forum is a bit slow. I'll kick it off.

My complements to the ex-SDASU players. You guys fought like hell, and I think very highly of you.

Translation: "Shhhh. I'm recruiting you behind James' back. Its a secret. Now lets go hunt some wabbits!"

Oh and nice thread you got here. That's a compliment, right?

DeletedUser56333

Translation: "Shhhh. I'm recruiting you behind James' back. Its a secret. Now lets go hunt some wabbits!"

Oh and nice thread you got here. That's a compliment, right?

You have issues. Compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29314

Idk who these hell hounds are ? :eek:
But they have a decent profile .. a little confusing but hey most are :D

DeletedUser55026

lol You're welcome :) Was about time, for us to find some actual active defending taking place! Maybe there's still hope
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
Must be nice being you lot rolling every1 over as you like-I am very happy for you to send some attacks my way as I need some BP
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Raydium88

Strategos
Must be nice being you lot rolling every1 over as you like-I am very happy for you to send some attacks my way as I need some BP
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Is not so simple, as we just got proven to. To which, well done those that have been on the receiving end. But sometimes slaps of reality do happen and that's a great opportunity to get better... so if you believe we just do all we want on this server, you're wrong... And in this case, that's a good thing.

DeletedUser29314

what?!

that profile was the labour of five minutes of intense thinking :mad:

:eek: That was thinking ? So you are the mastermind behind Hell Hounds ? o_O
I've been wondering who made it .. can I get a invite ? :D