Compliment Thread

1saaa

Strategos
Compliments to Hell Hounds - Y´all really have impressed and surprised me this weekend. Still loosing number of cities but still, damn, this is real fighting spirit right there and i like it a lot :).
thank you :) My VM is still locking me out for a few hours but i am extremely happy to know that us hounds have put up a good fight.

my compliments to Thizzle. That was a good MM. It gave us a lot of laughs :D

DeletedUser48696

Compliments To Hug This. They demonstrated why they are number 1. Sleepless nights for a few of our guys, trying to defend deep in Hugs territory with long TT's from our core so I guess the inevitable finally happened. Can't ask for much more from our members, there was just too much firepower for us at the moment! :)

Hexx Dex

Phrourach
seen some great defending this weekend.......
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser13524

I just have to throw compliments to Hugs. Good stuff! Been a while since a game kept me up so many hours of the day.

It's also been a while since I've seen snipe windows that small. It was a battle of precision and milliseconds. Had a blast! Though it's going to take me a while to get caught back up on sleep. Lol.

DeletedUser56348

lol You're welcome :) Was about time, for us to find some actual active defending taking place! Maybe there's still hope
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

I think this says all that needs to be said, yep, compliments to the fact this weekend has shown the term "active defending" is interpreted by different alliances in different ways!! lol
either way this is the best and most fun server have ever played, and long may it continue ;)

DeletedUser21560

I think this says all that needs to be said, yep, compliments to the fact this weekend has shown the term "active defending" is interpreted by different alliances in different ways!! lol
either way this is the best and most fun server have ever played, and long may it continue ;)

Well its very simple. Look at your losses and look at ours. Then tell me who is actively defending and whos not :p

DeletedUser55753

would like to give compliments to thizzle with the sizzle and his team for demonstrating why they are number 1 and not just because of gold, i mean i wasn't really part of the defence apart from sending support but from what ive seen they really do know what they're doing.

DeletedUser56333

You are so proud of that stat...you carry it everywhere with you. Funny....do you think it actually means something?

This... this is a dumb statement.

Attachments

• nickYoung.jpg
    nickYoung.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 5

DeletedUser54067

You are so proud of that stat...you carry it everywhere with you. Funny....do you think it actually means something?
No offense, bro your a great dude but 100 cities does kind of mean something, and especially when you put it in context you guys lost the grip y'all had on 44, which allowed HT to dominate two core oceans and become the powerhouse they are today. Their core isn't necessarily better than the other core oceans (which excessive gold use (As in more than normal for heavy golders) would lead to ocean 44 having 25 players over 100,000 points, will 45 or 55 only had 10). They just control two core oceans which is a massive advantage this early on into a Speed 1 world, were the rims haven't even quarter developed yet.

DeletedUser21560

Well James, Perhaps you shouldnt knock us for our defence with Those stats, thats All im trying to say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55753

i like watching people be dickfarts towards each other on here as much as the next guy, but come on this is the compliment thread take it somewhere else (like the trash talking thread where you're SUPPOSED to be having these conversations!)

DeletedUser54407

To get this thread back on-track:

I want to say that I've had plenty of fun against @Nanotechno and Hug This in general and look forward to plenty more moments to come. Despite all the arguments about Gold, RC'ing and animosity between certain individuals, I will be the first to admit they have been seriously impressive so far and are undoubtedly the Alliance in pole position for a Crown. I'm looking forward to see what happens in the near future!

DeletedUser56348

Lol I keep meaning to go back to "happy lurker" mode....
But will echo the comments above. This is the most fun on a server have ever had. And why? Because its the ONLY server have played... so far anyway.... thats not been ruined by "friends" backstabbing one another. And that truly is a refreshing change.

So compliments to Hug This for always being open and upfront about their strategy for all to see. Battlelines are drawn, you play how you play.... and its sink or swim time for everyone else. Equally though.... TFs strategy is clear for all to see. So while people may not agree with other alliances tactics, I always respect a different opinion and smart gameplay.... long may the fun continue, win or lose..... at least we all know exactly where we stand with each other. This is 500% my kind of war :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56333

To get this thread back on-track:

I want to say that I've had plenty of fun against @Nanotechno and Hug This in general and look forward to plenty more moments to come. Despite all the arguments about Gold, RC'ing and animosity between certain individuals, I will be the first to admit they have been seriously impressive so far and are undoubtedly the Alliance in pole position for a Crown. I'm looking forward to see what happens in the near future!

<3

DeletedUser56439

Compliments to Noname got a onslaught from hugs but look to have held their ground