Compliments very much due

DeletedUser

to THE HIVE 3

I'm in revolt and the CS lands soon. they have managed to co-ordinate 10 attacks before the CS arrives and there is no more than 9 seconds between all 10 attacks before the CS lands.

my god this is the best co-ordinating i have ever seen.

this in my book is incredible

i take my hat off to my enemies and rivals!!!!

DeletedUser

to THE HIVE 3

I'm in revolt and the CS lands soon. they have managed to co-ordinate 10 attacks before the CS arrives and there is no more than 9 seconds between all 10 attacks before the CS lands.

my god this is the best co-ordinating i have ever seen.

this in my book is incredible

i take my hat off to my enemies and rivals!!!!

are the attacks from the same person or different people?

If its from the same person, thats not terribly hard to co-ordinate, just have multiple tabs.

If its multiple people, then god help us all. xD joking but you get the point :p

DeletedUser

5 different people...................how impressive is that

DeletedUser

It is possible that they had used grepoplanner :)

But still, amazing coordination :O

UNLESS they were all multiaccounting :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for the post.
Sorry, no grepoplanner (but do indicate where I can find it :) ) and we're not a side branch, we are one group: The Hive
The index numbers don't count, there is but one queen

DeletedUser

Hey creature of the north, where can I find grepoplanner? I'll pass your thanks to the players

DeletedUser

Hey creature of the north, where can I find grepoplanner? I'll pass your thanks to the players

I believe that I saw a download for it somewhere... I am pretty sure that it is not working atm though :O

DeletedUser

have they disposed of the 30 second modifier on iota, because none of my attacks so far have appeared to be affected by the anti-timing law.

DeletedUser

Ive been witnessing this from the hive for weeks now. They are def very, very well coordinated. Awesome having them as friends :)

DeletedUser

Hang on, Jack aren't you exaggerating a bit. You'll handle this attack without any problem.

DeletedUser

you guys should be very proud of that though AJ. there are not many alliances who can claim they co-ordinated 10 clearing attacks SECONDS before the CS arrived. that was the most testing obstacle i have ever climbed

you guys have done mega.

DeletedUser

Damn you jack xC... Your like a miracle of evolution mutated super hero terd that refuses to be flushed down the toilet. You just keep swimming and swirling your way back out of the drain with a terd eating grin on your face every time. I can feel the annoying grin on your face right now. STOP GRINNING!... xD

DeletedUser

All credit to you Jack. Good job on the snipe. we wont be so sloppy next time. ;)