DeletedUser16696

Direction :NORTH EAST

Myself

Player = Oropos
Alliance = Oropos Alliance (Founder)

Player = Paros
Alliance = Paros Alliance

What am I looking for?

I do not care about your stats, I do not care if you are new to the game. I only care if you a dedicated team player this is active daily and willing to put the alliance first, before him/herself. as we all started out the game and was all a noob at one point, so they deserve to get the best education they can, and I am willing to help every single member that joins me, and for the guys who know loads. Well I am sure you will be in the best alliance you've been in ;)

App

I know there isn't any requirements (experience wise) but I would like to know abit about you.

Please send me your app through "Private message" or just on here.

IN-game name:
Time playing (months):
Game play:
(Offensive/Defensive)
Region: (Please send me in Private message, if not don't post this)
Other alliances?

NOTE

Due to the low member count, and the possibility of lots of members joining we may make another alliance, for this I will need another founder spare to do that for me

We are heading North East

Message me for more information

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37640

Don't forget the academy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Nope zues is working with his old mates here and he own private nub. ME!!!

DeletedUser

I think i'll join (just tell how this works, never done premade before, we all join at the same hour same direction ? :s )

Player name : Zeko7
Experience : meganoob, the more i play, the more i suck :p
Teamplay : i rim my own alliance mates
Past alliance : some noobish alliance on oropos, hope i never see its founder again

:D

Y U NOT TAKE ME IN ? :'( :'(

hehe :D

Nah, but you know me a bit, so if you're ok, i can join, and progressively quit oropos
Or i can try to found a friend-premade, but i have no experience founding, last time i tried i got zero members :D