Condemned (Thebes)

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser16696

Hey Zues,

I would like to join up with your group.

I was in Project Venom and left it when we started Permanent Ban. I have been away from the game since leaving PB, but wanted to come back and play again.

If allowed, I would love to fight with your

Of-course, if you have skype please send it me through PM.

@Nubby Smilidon? as far as I am aware no why?

DeletedUser

IN-game name: Wiley-Coyote
Time playing (months): I played for about 2 years under another name but left for real life. Returning now after around a 7 month absence, so possibly abit rusty on the fine tuning, but wont take me long to sharpen back up to speed.
Game play: (Offensive/Defensive) hmm abit of a mix I guess, but really depends on the situation, I am a big believer that the key to a good strategy game is the ability to adapt and overcome weather it be defensive, offensive, nutritional or down right crafty :p
Other alliances? none

I realize I'm abit late on getting in for the whole premade gig and my stretch of absence might not be overly appealing, but I'm a dedicated gamer with free time to put back into grepo, and you seem like a fairly popular choice so not expecting there to be room, but if there is.. give me a shout

DeletedUser

Oh come on guys!! why isnt anyone online??? I am refreshing the start page every 5 minutes!!

Supah excited man!!

DeletedUser

whoz Richard?

PS:How are some players already appearing in en64 if it has not been launceh yet???
for example i Searched for chrss2128 on grepostats and he appeared in en64

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IN-game name: Wiley-Coyote
Time playing (months): I played for about 2 years under another name but left for real life. Returning now after around a 7 month absence, so possibly abit rusty on the fine tuning, but wont take me long to sharpen back up to speed.
Game play: (Offensive/Defensive) hmm abit of a mix I guess, but really depends on the situation, I am a big believer that the key to a good strategy game is the ability to adapt and overcome weather it be defensive, offensive, nutritional or down right crafty :p
Other alliances? none

I realize I'm abit late on getting in for the whole premade gig and my stretch of absence might not be overly appealing, but I'm a dedicated gamer with free time to put back into grepo, and you seem like a fairly popular choice so not expecting there to be room, but if there is.. give me a shout

Add me on Skype, i will tell you how were doing this, i will be making the alliance when server hits. Skype is AmmonJerro69

DeletedUser

whoz Richard?

PS:How are some players already appearing in en64 if it has not been launceh yet???
for example i Searched for chrss2128 on grepostats and he appeared in en64

Mods test some of the worlds prior to launch. Don't worry, all of those cities will be removed before the world launches.

DeletedUser

Mods test some of the worlds prior to launch. Don't worry, all of those cities will be removed before the world launches.

Oh.. Thank god.....i wud hate it if someone got an early start(not if it was me or my alliance though....:p)

DeletedUser

ahh why it took so long to open the world?!! :Angry:

I wait for the server since last week.. Can't wait to get in there..

DeletedUser

holy , theyve opened 63 worlds before this one, why it take so long ARG

DeletedUser

anyone know anything about a technical glitch?? that could be causing the delay