Condemned (Thebes)

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

anyone know anything about a technical glitch?? that could be causing the delay

Yea, Zues went in there to disband the first alliances, but instead he disbanded the whole world :p

They are repairing the world and setting it up so it won't allow players whose names start with Z
which is bad news for me :(

DeletedUser33297

A bit dissapointing to get an invite without even a simple mail, none the less I wish you guys good luck.

DeletedUser37640

Was this guy someone in your premade?
Hello All,

This Mass Mail is going out to all alliances in the top 11(cause 12 is too mainstream). Anyways as you might know I used to be a member fo Conflicted but was promptly kicked because I screwed with thier forums ;) If you don't already know me, I'm Kayfon the all mighty Provacateur. I go to new worlds with one goal, to rid it of all MRA's in the quickest way possible, sabotage. Normally I won't stay in the game after BP ends and I don't plan on staying in this alliance either.

Anyways the reason I sent this mass mail is to share the knowledge I aquired by being in a noob MRA like Condemned and Conflicted. First, they are planning to go to war with Wine Dark Sea so be wary of the stupid MRA's "mighty" power. Also, they have a pact with a one man alliance, noob I know. Also they have shared forums meaning that I destroyed 2 alliances worth of forums, yay for me ;) Also they discuss pacts and wars as an alliance so it's easy to understand their next move. They have a clutered forum consisting of an attack, defense, islands, pub, general and news forum as well as guides. The rest is practically garbage. Their alliance, leadership and everything else.

Have a great game guys, may the best allaince win.

Your best friend,

Kayfon
KayfonKayfon

DeletedUser

This guy was someone begging for leader rights in Conflicted and was refused, then kicked from the alliance. The only thing he has 'shared' is some polls we had about our Ocean. Which may I note haven't even been finalised. It's actually pretty funny that he thinks he hurt us, he hasn't done a single thing.

DeletedUser37640

I got that message as well, and why send it at a time like this?

I'm not sure, I believe he gets enjoyment out of it. Also, I am disappointed in you killer, you had three pink bars, you were on your way to full red bars. Don't get +rep.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, I believe he gets enjoyment out of it. Also, I am disappointed in you killer, you had three pink bars, you were on your way to full red bars. Don't get +rep.

I can change that back, just for you.:cool:

DeletedUser

I've got a nice quote for you guys from him when I asked him to tell me what he had even done to us as we're not affected and we still have every plan we had before. His response was this:

"link please I'm too lazy to bother with you nubs. Show me or you got no evidence, my spy is telling me you have nothing. Cmon man lie with compatence at least"

I predict a 13 year old with learning disabilities trying his best to spell correctly and assert his dominance by asking for screenshots when he has a 'spy' who could find any information for him.

DeletedUser

I've got a nice quote for you guys from him when I asked him to tell me what he had even done to us as we're not affected and we still have every plan we had before. His response was this:

"link please I'm too lazy to bother with you nubs. Show me or you got no evidence, my spy is telling me you have nothing. Cmon man lie with compatence at least"

I predict a 13 year old with learning disabilities trying his best to spell correctly and assert his dominance by asking for screenshots when he has a 'spy' who could find any information for him.

I say a hurt player that no one cares for. Who lies to make himself look like a noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i thought it was kind of funny. o_O
he could have done a lot of damage but all he does is that, he doesn't deserve the name "i forgot" <- not a joke i really forgot. ah well he can be someones farm, hes only 1k points.

DeletedUser

well i thought it was kind of funny. o_O
he could have done a lot of damage but all he does is that, he doesn't deserve the name "i forgot" <- not a joke i really forgot. ah well he can be someones farm, hes only 1k points.

I agree with you.

DeletedUser

"You have been invited to the Leaving Condemned Sucks alliance. Show"

This guy definitely knows how to cause damage.

/sarcasm

DeletedUser

Oh indeed. It's just petty things that mean nothing, he could have done something exciting at least, or done something a real person does when they sabotage and gain trust over the weeks then destroy an alliance. Not have a tantrum, leave and spam the whole of Thebes.. LOL.

DeletedUser19042

May I remind you that the topic here is Condemned and not Spamming. Everything else WILL be considered as spam, and I suddenly remember where I left my banhammer.

J