Confederate States

DeletedUser16696

Im founder Of Confederate States (Not full founder but taking OKCAdonis place in this world)

Send me a mail, you must have;
500+ points
Willing to support and clear
Active

There will be High expections, but it will come with a great award,

These will include;
Restriction dates
BP
and more.

If you Think you can match the brutality we have then welcome to our allaince.

Special Thanks for OKCAdonis for allowing me to build this allaince and many people who past expeirnce of Confederate States that have joined
:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good luck! i can't see it being the same without okc, but hopefully you can do well anyway.

DeletedUser

hey zues! good luck with CS here in pi. If I get bored with my one man alliance I might possibly join CS so leave a space for me! :D There's not much talking in my forums and i think it would get rather lonely.

DeletedUser16696

hey zues! good luck with CS here in pi. If I get bored with my one man alliance I might possibly join CS so leave a space for me! :D There's not much talking in my forums and i think it would get rather lonely.

Its going very good :) be great for another CS member to join :)

just setting indivual targets :)

DeletedUser15100

Zeus, I hope Confederate States do great in World Pi and they did in World Xi!

Good Luck mate.

DeletedUser16696

I think so far were doing quite well :D

ALL updates on the allaince will be posted on here

DeletedUser

Which ocean are you based in, i'm planning on joining Pi in a few minutes.

DeletedUser

I see my old enemy is back again lol OKCAdonis was my former enemy a while back, I am the former founder of the IX Legion, shame to see he is no longer active at least not in this world.

Good luck Confeds.

Brubaker

DeletedUser

I see my old enemy is back again lol OKCAdonis was my former enemy a while back, I am the former founder of the IX Legion, shame to see he is no longer active at least not in this world.

Good luck Confeds.

Brubaker

OKC didnt join, ZUES had returned made it.Later into pi, my alliance merged into CS so i led CS for a while.