Confetti V2 - Next Fast Revolt World

DeletedUser56207

Alright.. with blessings of almighty Confetti god @iMrCornetto we are creating a new Confetti premade(since previous one was a bust) for EN 115 "Side" with entirely different leadership and no chance of anyone changing this into what happened the last time.
At this time it is unclear if @iMrCornetto will be leading or playing at all so if this makes you not want to join, that is your choice too.

Alliance Structure

We are looking to create a single alliance( no academies nor brother/sister alliances ) for players that don't want to play to win the world or have multiple pacts/naps/alliances and other kinds of plays that limit or totally diminish the fun this game is supposed to be, so we looking to drop near or in specific rim ocean of our choosing and have our fun there while heading towards nearest core ocean to roll over those "good" , "top notch" core premades :)

walec.gif
(this is us, rolling over all the keen premades in the core)
Visuals and credits to @iMrCornetto

Leadership Structure

Vranac-
Rosenthia
Mr SLiiCK
pohhkotti

Diplomacy

We will not get involved in World politics. If we are to make an agreement it will always be short term, i.e. provide defensive support to an alliance that is getting hit hard by a bigger one. Agreements will always be beneficial to us and we will never be bullied by a larger alliance. No pacts only strategic temporary time based naps if even that.

Stance

We will be an aggressive alliance, always taking the fight to the enemy. Not afraid to stand up to the big boys in the core.

Alliance Requirements:

1. Be Active
2. Participate
3. join Discord server

Simmers are not welcome.

Misc.

The plan at the moment is to drop on the first day of the world anywhere, gold trade for a week or so until rim oceans open up and then restart in whatever direction suits us. That's when we'll drop together and get going.

So,we are looking for players who are happy with the above, if you want a serious alliance looking to win the world then this probably isn't the one for you.

If you are happy and interested with what we are looking to do and feel you comply with alliance requirements, then feel free to post below and send me you contact(discord/email) in private messages on externals and i will answer within day or few.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56207

I dearly hope this confetti does not end up like the previous one...

To anyone looking for a decent pre-made this one will probably be a lot of fun (especially if cornetto is in it). This is coming from someone who does not actually like vranac- and has disagreed with him on multiple points.

as i said previously, leadership has changed and with that, there is no chance of this ending up like previous world, most important things are set in stone and wont be altered for no one, and thanks for kind words :)
i sure hope matt finds time to play, but that probably not going to happen with his busy schedule :(

DeletedUser45360

I dearly hope this confetti does not end up like the previous one...

To anyone looking for a decent pre-made this one will probably be a lot of fun (especially if cornetto is in it). This is coming from someone who does not actually like vranac- and has disagreed with him on multiple points.
You'd have to be stupid to let @Vranac- lead you.

This guy has a long track record of quitting, when things become hard.

DeletedUser56207

You'd have to be stupid to let @Vranac- lead you.

This guy has a long track record of quitting, when things become hard.

you are going off topic and derailing its use, its purpose is to give revolt players alternative options to what is currently being done in the core, if you dont like me or my thread, just stay away or take it to private messaging i have no interest listening nor indulging you.

DeletedUser14437

I could be interested in this. I friended you on discord, we already knew each other but I guess I had never friended you. I'll shoot you a message on disc when you accept

DeletedUser56207

Vranac's premade will be food like the rest of the noobs on the rim.

at least this is on topic, but to correct you... none of our players will be noobs, and premades in the core will be food for us :)

DeletedUser55346

Only, ONLY if next world will be FAST revolt then yes... im more Conq fan.

DeletedUser48256

Vranac's premade will be food like the rest of the noobs on the rim.

And you are?

Those “noobs on the rim” are part of the solution to reviving the game. Without an influx of new players there’s no hope for Grepo. Part of the reason we/Vranac are/is going to the rim is to give newer players a chance to make a bit of progress and learn what fun the game can be without getting eaten 3 hours out of BP.

It appears V has dropped the noob-friendly part of the alliance description, guess I’ll have to have words with him aha. I personally don’t mind mentoring a few new players if they’re active and willing to work as a team.

@Vranac- I probably won’t be able to play the next fast revolt but the one after, maybe. (Will play again in early 2020)

1saaa

Strategos
Teaching noobs is one of the most satisfying things you can do in grepolis.

It also means you could end up with a few decent players for a pre-made after.

I would advise every leader who does not have a full pre-made to try and teach noobs.

DeletedUser56207

And you are?

Those “noobs on the rim” are part of the solution to reviving the game. Without an influx of new players there’s no hope for Grepo. Part of the reason we/Vranac are/is going to the rim is to give newer players a chance to make a bit of progress and learn what fun the game can be without getting eaten 3 hours out of BP.

It appears V has dropped the noob-friendly part of the alliance description, guess I’ll have to have words with him aha. I personally don’t mind mentoring a few new players if they’re active and willing to work as a team.

@Vranac- I probably won’t be able to play the next fast revolt but the one after, maybe. (Will play again in early 2020)

primary concern is to find a good number of active vets that like what we want to do, after that we can look for newer players that want to learn the game that are highly active and eager to learn the game.