Confetti V2 - Next Fast Revolt World

DeletedUser56207

speed 4/3/3 revolt world was just announced and gets released on april 2nd, we are joining.

Applications to the premade via pm on externals.

DeletedUser41096

Just curious, what interests you about an alliance who is already committed to running to the rim before the world even opens? Never understand that

DeletedUser55892

Just curious, what interests you about an alliance who is already committed to running to the rim before the world even opens? Never understand that
to not have to gold or get rimmed by a hugging 5 alliances in the beginning,and we aren't playing to win, just have fun :)

DeletedUser53831

Maybe he doesn't want to be part of a hug fest. I heard Kron and crew maybe dropping in one of the oceans. If that's the case this world may become another Leontini repeat, especially in the core oceans.

DeletedUser41523

Then why play the world with them? Surely another fast will release soon.

DeletedUser56316

I'm interested. I've played Grepo on and off. I usually wind up being number one in my island for a few weeks and then out of nowhere whales get ahead by throwing money at the game. Very discouraging but I am willing to give it another go. I've won plenty of tribalwars worlds which is a similar game (before that too became pay to win). But yolo, I'll give it a go.
I'm active.
IgnorantPrick#4296
Let's hope the retired old folks don't spend their pension money buying 4 cities before BP even ends

DeletedUser55701

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif