Conflicts????

DeletedUser

Not at all.

I just don't like hypocrisy, and telling Alpha they've forced other alliances to merge into them while you're doing the same. Telling everyone Erik forces people to do his dirty work when really it's the fact you guys are underhanded with everyone which is making people want to work against you and last of all telling everyone you're honest and honourable while your underhanded and sneaky.

But sure, call me mad because you don't like what I say.

DeletedUser31822

This is probably why theres nothing major to talk about

Good old pact fest. Arguably worse than Ialysos! What happened to this game!

Congratulations Stirlo, you prove that I was wrong whole my life..

I thought that small slimy worms cannot talk and write...

DeletedUser32731

This is probably why theres nothing major to talk about

Good old pact fest. Arguably worse than Ialysos! What happened to this game!

im wondering the same thing Stirlo, what happened to this game? players like you leaking info all over spies here and everywhere, what happened? pls answer your own question.. ill make you a pact, we take your cities last and we never speak of this again...

Not at all.

I just don't like hypocrisy, and telling Alpha they've forced other alliances to merge into them while you're doing the same. Telling everyone Erik forces people to do his dirty work when really it's the fact you guys are underhanded with everyone which is making people want to work against you and last of all telling everyone you're honest and honourable while your underhanded and sneaky.

But sure, call me mad because you don't like what I say.

well Alpha never forced any alliance to merge, but i did ask and put that in their leaderships head to give them an option if ever, the time just happened to come that fast, as other alliances fell players joined us this is how servers start, the strongest in the ocean survives and eats everything.. but we really dont care what is said about alpha :) we know who we are and what we doo..

Wow the HME guys sound really mad somebody refused to NAP with them lol, same thing happened with monks.
Just fight guys, already had over a 3rd of the server in a coalition before you joined it.

Saturated with diplomacy already :p

WoW TUS sound mad that we declined TUS blind Pact request :)) join us or die! ill say it openly :)) i know few of your players, might let them survive and might send them invite ;) just waiting for the ghosts to start popping up in 45 :))

DeletedUser

I believe "Join us or die" is as clear as a message can get about us not wanting a nap, whats hard to understand here and whats this whole discussion even about?
We not holier than thou, we do our thing and thats it, you like it, you join us, you dont like it, you fight us. That's about as clear as it can get. When we are running a popularity contest with CS here anyway there cant be a middle ground.

DeletedUser

Well join or die is just being honest about how grep works, should not be a crime. If you dont friend an alliance then what other options are there?

Nobody is obliged to accept a nap/pact request and being offered an alternative is surely better than nothing. Anyway joining the CS coalition is just the same kind of offer, they merged into them or they would die. Crazy how much spin people can put on fundamental options.

DeletedUser

WoW TUS sound mad that we declined TUS blind Pact request :)) join us or die! ill say it openly :)) i know few of your players, might let them survive and might send them invite ;) just waiting for the ghosts to start popping up in 45 :))

Believe it or not mate, you are just the CS's puppy, i say refrain from talking big,let the master do the talking.:p

Ryann16

Strategos
Those of you that know me know that I dont like to read 5 pages of previous comments because im lazy shhh :rolleyes:

But anyway, I like to put my two cents in on the "Join us or Die" topic. After playing grepo since it opened, I have realized that History repeats itself every few servers or so. The Join us or Die will not end well. We saw it on Gamma when RDLM was still recruiting. They mass recruited with threats, which led to arguing and the split up of 3 different groups. We saw it on Idalium as well, when Night Fall claimed the no1 fighting and ranking in the server. After a while, people got sick of their threats and NF ended up being taken down by 9 different alliances.

We've seen it before, Chances are we will see it again. Just have to wait for it to happen :p

DeletedUser

Wow the HME guys sound really mad somebody refused to NAP with them lol, same thing happened with monks.
Just fight guys, already had over a 3rd of the server in a coalition before you joined it.

Saturated with diplomacy already :p

Edit: Already HAVE a 3rd of the server in your alliance lolz

DeletedUser

No of course not, I was pacted with Phraehelios's alliance in Nysa and they failed to give crowns to some in my alliance who were promised them for shipping res during WW. They couldnt be bothered to run through the crowning system more than twice and most of leadership just ghost.
Smash and grab

For the record, that was not my doing. I was not a leader there, and I was not the one whom ghosted. Queen Viv ruined your chances by ghosted, and losing WW cities to the enemy after she got hers. So it was a blow to everyone. Not just the few guys of your group.

DeletedUser

Well join or die is just being honest about how grep works, should not be a crime. If you dont friend an alliance then what other options are there?

Nobody is obliged to accept a nap/pact request and being offered an alternative is surely better than nothing. Anyway joining the CS coalition is just the same kind of offer, they merged into them or they would die. Crazy how much spin people can put on fundamental options.

We've not once said to anyone join us or die.

Ryann16

Strategos
We've not once said to anyone join us or die.

Multi quote m8. I keep coming back here thinking I'll catch a new convo but its just you making another post. You could've made one post directed at multiple players instead of 3 different posts... Its a let down when I think im about to walk in on a convo, but its just you lol :p

DeletedUser

Edit: Already HAVE a 3rd of the server in your alliance lolz
Hence the popularity contest lol, thought at this point you guys have quite a bit more people on your side than we do.

ryann16 - "join us or die" is not recruitment, we dont send messages like that out without a reason, that was a response to a nap-request that was intended to give the most literal middle finger to a nap-request and thats it.

DeletedUser

Well,the approach Join or die is a legitimate one.
As long as you don't hit a rock all is fine,lol
It kinda reminds me Napoleon who took prussians and austrians by force in Russia:d

DeletedUser

For the record, that was not my doing. I was not a leader there, and I was not the one whom ghosted. Queen Viv ruined your chances by ghosted, and losing WW cities to the enemy after she got hers. So it was a blow to everyone. Not just the few guys of your group.

Meh I cant be bothered to go into it properly as i wasnt part of any of that deal personally. What I do know is that this happened well before Viv and leadership left so was a decision not a consequence. Anyway different world, different alliance and some different players. That server was fun for me overall, 40 guys only there to fight from start to finish. Ah the simple life lol

DeletedUser47953

Wars Smores... If you don't love a good fight, then what are you playing a war game for... This ain't sim city...

:pro:

DeletedUser38465

ErikWijmeersch on 2015-02-21 at 09:12
Hi group of friends,

Welcome in the coalition.

God i hate coalitions special when they are against my own team, so smooth to be part of it.

A little secret, 90% of life in a new grepolis world is not about winning but all about staying alive and that's what the coalition is all about.

We have a nice set up in shared deff Tabbs, make good use of it, the first week we will all know what needs to be known about TUS OFF CAPABILITIES.

We are + 1k members at shared deff tab, if we manage to send out only 20 birs to any city in revolt that would be a great way to drive the enemy insane.

Obviously, the goal of this group is not only defend, I think a number of 10 days would be enough for us to start testing the TUS DEFF CAPACITITEN .

Also, the coalition is our own way of saying, enough is enough, stop dishonorable methods or you will be slain, TUS makes easy pacts/Naps, just to steal players from their pact co-founders, they did it other servers they do it overhere, these methods proved very succesfull in the stone age, but at the modern servers where so many people already have a golden crown it's contra productive, everybody hate those players leaving for easy victory, NOBODY RESPECT GOLD*DIGGERS!!!
I have been tested TUS in world Eubea, and I must say, its as cutting with a knife through butter once you're rolling on a path of destruction.

Main reason is simple, 30% of their members are people who were forced to join against there will, 30% golddiggers and 30% own members? COMBINED WITH LEADERS FULL OF THEIRSELF AND BIG EGO's, its just a matter of time untill they will turn against eachother lol, al this creates THE TUS*GIANT on high heels.

To all sit tight, deff our friends for now, eat popcorn, and get yourself ready build lightning speed to kill Those TUSSERS.

I have high hopes we all gonna have fun if for any reason a group is unhappy, we don't force any team to stay if feelings aren't what they were hoping for.
But i want to make clear That anytime we end a nap or pact That we do it with honor and give ample notice to the alliance we are breaking ties with before we attack them. I do not wanna be associated with BE / TUS tactics of attacking in middle of night or anyone have reason to say we are not honorable. I believe 4 days advanced warning is honnorable, but hopefully it won't need to come that way.

have all nice weekend!

LMFAO

I like it, Little bit of a cheap shot on my alliance in Eubea though :D. I will mention in countering. It was more like a knife cutting overcooked T Bone Steak. But I understand propaganda. :D

An opinion, and with respect. TUS is doing no different then what CS does. CS takes all in knowing that many will fall off and become extra cities for slots. If its true that TUS "steals" players then both alliances are on common ground, just different methods of absorbing.

So what is it now, I need to catch up.

CS+2 branches, HME, maybe Alpha vs TUS and their twin? How about the Army of the North guys in 55 they on anyones side?