Conflicts????

DeletedUser48045

Just for those Alpha players in Skype wondering who Stirlo is. I'm not in your alliance. You just have a lot of players who you've bullied into playing for you whilst pacting with your entire oceans. Those players are with you for survival only. When you press players into service the way you have then this is the sort of thing that happens.

I'm fed up of this pact with everyone then isolate the smallest alliance one at a time to force their players into your alliance. Who next after Black Dawn? My bet would be the Monk alliances. I hope you get the proper fight you deserve real soon. Stop the bullying!! Its ruining the game.
Thanks for your concern stirlo. But there will be no 'after' Black Dawn because we are still there. Many, many sniped CS's later. Yes we lost a few cities, but cities come and go. The real players keep playing. Maybe the after will be because they try someone else hoping easier? Or because they themselves were opped!

DeletedUser48045

No of course not, I was pacted with Phraehelios's alliance in Nysa and they failed to give crowns to some in my alliance who were promised them for shipping res during WW. They couldnt be bothered to run through the crowning system more than twice and most of leadership just ghost.
Smash and grab
Wow, blast from the past. I remember the Nyssa forum thread 'Free crowns for all' that Ni aggressively denied. Guess they knew they would get bored :0:eek: WW just feels like it lasts forever

DeletedUser

In case u want more info-TUS has 100+ cities in revolt right now:d

DeletedUser49059

Well that didn't last long, gutted every war we have been in seems to last 24-48 hours.
Was hoping for a good war!

Now, now...we don't know ALL of the circumstances. You all may be kick- wonderful (yes, we know you are), but what if they were under attack from more than one front?

Is it fair to continue to throw jabs without knowing the full story?

Salt in fresh wounds doesn't go far on diplomacy, nor does it boost you own personal character in the eyes of others...

DeletedUser

Now, now...we don't know ALL of the circumstances. You all may be kick- wonderful (yes, we know you are), but what if they were under attack from more than one front?

Is it fair to continue to throw jabs without knowing the full story?

Salt in fresh wounds doesn't go far on diplomacy, nor does it boost you own personal character in the eyes of others...

Not throwing jabs, just gutted we have not been involved in a good fight,
if it came over that way my apologies, however having read it again,
I believe it is all on perspective how you read my post, but just to confirm

I am gutted it was not a good fight, was looking forward to a challenge, in a nice way, not spiteful!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

Thanks for clarifying, and I may have read it differently than it was intended.

Quite frankly, I think that AVAM had a challenge on their hands...you all from one side, DES from the other, and AVAM's leader was done dirty by "somebody" reporting him for bs and getting him banned prior to the fight for 3 days, right before and during the start of the attacks. I still think you all would have kicked their butts, but they had their arms tied a bit more than was known.

I look forward to seeing you all in a good fight, because I am well aware of the skill level of some of your members from former world play. And, that said, you guys have maintained membership integrity- not something seen in all alliances in the ocean, and also very hard to accomplish with the "pact fest" we see out there.

DeletedUser

like you say, I do/did not know all the details, but now I envisage 15 hour+ colony rides to fight any alliance where the morale will not kill us/me.
I find 15 hour colony rides a lot less on the edge of your seat type of wars, even the log on twice a day players can handle those sort of wars.

hence my gutted statement, oh well moan over onwards and upwards.

DeletedUser

Wow, blast from the past. I remember the Nyssa forum thread 'Free crowns for all' that Ni aggressively denied. Guess they knew they would get bored :0:eek: WW just feels like it lasts forever

Was offered to all pact members, got to give them incentive to keep dancing to their tune even if it is as lame as a simmer crown. See a few people on here proudly wearing their 'Master of X' award from all sorts of worlds when they just jumped to another alliance for a few days to ship res/favour to get it lol. Whatever floats their boat i suppose.

is coming going against TUS ?

Yes TUS are fighting Comings, Alpha, Holy Mortis, Black list and probably EN82 by the end of the week :p

DeletedUser48452

What is situation so far.
Coalition of 200 000 players supported with gold of grepo gold legend Erik conquer maybe 20 towns from TUS. TUS conquer maybe 40 towns from coalition of 200 000 players.

But the biggest news of all is that Erik took a town, and he hit with something like 1 000 000 LS from just one town.
Story go like this:
Grepo gold legend erik, who spend the most gold in history of this game signed a new improved contract with inogames.
He signed a contract that he will keep playing this game for next 4 years, as a award he receive town with 10 000 000 population and 1 000 000 LS
That was his award for singing new contract.
Inogames is so happy to keep the best gold user of this game in their hands.
Erik means so much for them, they even plan to make private world for erik, that could bring 200 new employee for inogmaes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11059

Agred

Well that didn't last long, gutted every war we have been in seems to last 24-48 hours.
Was hoping for a good war!

Yep, woeful decision, and one player wouldn't have made a difference to us walloping them.

DeletedUser340

Wouldn't of made a difference, correct.

Would of helped with planning and making sure everyone was doing tings correctly however, the frontline was left alone to fight.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't of made a difference, correct.

Would of helped with planning and making sure everyone was doing tings correctly however, the frontline was left alone to fight.

how come you have not gone into BTNB?