Conflicts????

DeletedUser

Perhaps only PM considers them allies and not vice versa,lol

Btw,where is your usual arrogance SD?
Actually not the only one;)

For once, I'm actually in game 'cause you know... It's not good to idle around at least not without having 1,000 people to do your dirty work whilst you nap in your hammock :D

DeletedUser47953

I totally agree with your points, but you're not telling me that being able to build a wall from Level 0 to Level 10 or more in 2 hours is down to Communication, Resources or Aggression, or being able to accelerate buildings and reduce recruitment times is down to your three points. I would say that the biggest factor is time - if you can play 24/7, then you're on a winner!! :) :)

Most certainly, time is of the essence, but that is true in every online game and ties into Resources, since you have to farm your villages. Helps also to be around when attacked.

On another subject, relating to several other posts which I choose not to quote directly. I think the big war is now about 6 alliances vs. 8 alliances and we all know who is who. There is no 1 to 5 ratio involved. A 3 - 4 ratio of players isn't unfair at all.

Further, there are many rim alliances looking stronger on the server, players with 10 or more cities in droves who are eagerly waiting for the core alliances to beat each other to bloody pulps and come in to feed like sharks in a feeding frenzy...

Don't think I am not watching the entire world map... I am in the core and know what is around me...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
How's that propaganda lol? It's a fact. It's not AOE vs TUS, it's the CS bunch vs TUS crew.

because what you said is a personal opinion, not back up with stats, or knowledge or proof, just an opinion, those same opinions are often made on other servers.
Refresh your memory, EUBEA SERVER, same story, same personal opinion, BE vs GA, result we know both , both lost.

All 24 top alliances can win, based on todays numbers and location, just depends what captain is sailing the boat to move the crew in the good direction.

I think its not respectful to say today its between 2 where i see a lot of gr8 alliances out here.

PROPAGANDA TO ME

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again, Im not saying there are only 2 alliances out there, Im saying AOE is part of your group of players who are attacking our group of players. You support them and and help them with their takeovers therefore they are part of your coaltion. Im not saying they are your academy, but they are part of your coaltion.

Thats all there is to it, a fact as clear as daylight.

DeletedUser

Again, Im not saying there are only 2 alliances out there, Im saying AOE is part of your group of players who are attacking our group of players. You support them and and help them with their takeovers therefore they are part of your coaltion. Im not saying they are your academy, but they are part of your coaltion.

Thats all there is to it, a fact as clear as daylight.

59935413.jpg

DeletedUser48572

Not really following the logic here. So what if Erik complains about the price of gold going up....that is like some morbidly obese glutton complaining when McDonalds raises the price of a Big Mac, they're still eating more than anyone else.

lol hahahahah

+rep...funny

DeletedUser6653

What i love about this world is that all alliance have there pets like Coming soon rumor has it they have a coalition formed against TUS. Alpah black list byob holy mort coming later and after against TUS. All i can say is this BP heaven TUS may lose cities but are getting a hell of a lot of DBP. and as summer starts people leave and go inactive the world will get more interesting.

Also i know some of Coming soons larger players fyi when something they don't like happens they will flip on you and betray you in a heart beat. I wont mention names "cough" "cough" Bruizer Ranga1. LOL theres more but hey dont want to feed those who are getting ready to shoot back at my post lol.

Last edited by a moderator: