Conflicts????

DeletedUser39822

Sounds like you are describing your attacks.

You have me at a disadvantage as I have no idea who you are........tried to look you up in game to assess your attacking skills but gave up when I couldn't find you in the top 700 attackers. That probably explains why it is easier for you to colonize an anchor point than actually take a city. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

You have me at a disadvantage as I have no idea who you are........tried to look you up in game to assess your attacking skills but gave up when I couldn't find you in the top 700 attackers. That probably explains why it is easier for you to colonize an anchor point than actually take a city. Keep up the good work.

736th attacker. (at time of posting)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

thanks!

Trust me i will

http://prntscr.com/711wwt

DeletedUser48572

have 17 slots to mess around with..hope you all brought lotion.

DeletedUser48572

as soon as a cs pops out i'm sending it to your core.

All day everyday...and if you take the city two more will pop up in a day or two.

DeletedUser39822

as soon as a cs pops out i'm sending it to your core.

All day everyday...and if you take the city two more will pop up in a day or two.

Until one of the more knowledgeable players in your alliance points out the flaws in this plan I implore you to continue with this strategy. I'll have someone PM you in game with a list of the required researches.

DeletedUser23413

Cuz GnR is a boring alliance. They are told having a lot of raw talent but they allied with all the alliance around them.
Tmax, ask Iconic about the hell you are going to live in Ocean 44/45.

DeletedUser23971

I have been on the two sides of the coin in respect of the player who on this server is Tmaxpower - he is familiar with pressure and the front lines, started late here (around the time TUS were nosediving) and doesn't take the easy option. Further details are classified although his choice of music is suspect :D.

DeletedUser

I have been on the two sides of the coin in respect of the player who on this server is Tmaxpower - he is familiar with pressure and the front lines, started late here (around the time TUS were nosediving) and doesn't take the easy option. Further details are classified although his choice of music is suspect :D.
I see that his rep bar has nose dived as well. It all went wrong for him when he left....
MAD RABBITS!;)

DeletedUser23971

Not sure if you thought he joined TUS - he didn't. Just pointing out why he isn't higher up the rankings and that he isn't a mug - I would be happy to have him in any alliance I am in.

(P.s and we used to argue on the external when enemies ;))

DeletedUser33633

Ok i gave up waiting around for you to actually make moves on this world tampax, how long are you actually going to hover around 50k?
Less time forum patrolling more time farming/ frolicking ingame required from you tbh...

DeletedUser48572

Ok i gave up waiting around for you to actually make moves on this world tampax, how long are you actually going to hover around 50k?
Less time forum patrolling more time farming/ frolicking ingame required from you tbh...

I have moved on to better competition in The Barbarians instead of whatever you are in atm. You can join in but your attacks will likely look pathetic compared to them, i gotta warn you. So don't be mad when i point and laugh when you lose your raisinettes.

DeletedUser48681

Yeah ...... you loose a city and then colonise a city (called a farm), you aint got no power or offensive capabilities at all, so will never get more than 50k