Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why do people use offensive units to defend with? why don't they just spend their resources move whatever defensive units they have out of the city if they don't think they can handle it and back time the attack?

Or am I missing something?

DeletedUser6948

Why do people use offensive units to defend with? why don't they just spend their resources move whatever defensive units they have out of the city if they don't think they can handle it and back time the attack?

Or am I missing something?

Are they actively defending with them or is it a case of they weren't around to move the offensive troops out when you attacked.

DeletedUser

Because they want to give you BP.

I hope you are thanking them.

DeletedUser

just looking at some threads where players posted screens showing that they defended with horsemen and chariots and lost them all like it was a good idea, makes no sense to me

DeletedUser

yeah i was about to say chariots are good for defending. however some people get caught blinded sometimes.

DeletedUser

I beat you to it ;)

But yes chariots are okay in defence , and horses are a last minute attempt to keep a polis.

I think his actions were justified.

DeletedUser1405

Chariots make great defenders and are quick to move around between villages, and while using horses isnt the best idea they have a decent defences so we can assume they were trying to maximise damage to offensives.

DeletedUser

They usually don't... Unless they are sleeping or cannot go on the game...

I don't think this is world specific though. Alpharius please move to Questions :)...

DeletedUser

I don't think this is worth moving. It's such a simple question, I'd rather just lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.