Newspaper Congrats 2 booms

DeletedUser25249

Hey guy good work on the 4 ww , im big enough and ugly enough to be humble in defeat. (SW)

hope you want the crown fellas, that means you finally need to fight like men huh, cya in o45 if so :)

DeletedUser25249

look at my spelling, someone fix it so i dont look drunk eh, the title

DeletedUser35069

Thanks Kdaroks We're still here and no plans to go anywhere just yet :pro:

Also thanks to the various people and alliances that have sent messages over the last 24 hrs, it's great to see players taking the game in the right spirit.

Last thanks to Lod and Second sons for the free bp and sacrifices we got in the last 24 hrs too. May you work together for a long time.

DeletedUser43011

LOL wondered when that would come Matt, seems a few of your guys have hit the old VM button.

By the way congrats, people wont agree with the way you guys played but you clearly played it the right way to win.
Seems like what happened in Gela can be a distant memory to you all now.

DeletedUser35069

Thanks Chris.

Not sure what we did. We merged and had extra players left over due to the cap, obviously they are as much a part of the team as the rest of us and put in a great effort and I am so proud of the amount of time and work they put Into WW.

It's no different than than RR declaring war on us as they had 'been offered an agreement' by Lod. (Not my words they came from the RR guy that declared war) so the numbers where fairly even, unfortunately Rampant Rabbits needed their batteries replacing.

At a time when I see more and more WW being disrupted by alliances being infiltrated and then players flipping sides as WW start to get built after being in there chatting and talking to people like their buddies. Now that sucks. I fail to see how having a few extra players jump in and out of a few alliance slots is deemed disagreeable. We changed alliance name a good month or so before WW started so our plan was always there in the open. Nothing was hidden, Lod had RR players jumping in and out.. so at the end of the day we out resourced where more active and won.

DeletedUser

i have lost my interest into WW even more after alliance invite rotations manipulations. inno has to think of something to award fighters, not just construction workers and city festivals organizers

DeletedUser43011

i have lost my interest into WW even more after alliance invite rotations manipulations. inno has to think of something to award fighters, not just construction workers and city festivals organizers

I agree completely, once WW started ... I stopped

DeletedUser35069

hope you want the crown fellas, that means you finally need to fight like men huh, cya in o45 if so :)

Not sure what we where supposed to encounter in 45 but the only thing left In our wake is a destroyed WW and a ton of dead ls/flyer nukes ;)