Announcement Congrats- Activity

DeletedUser17088

Sparta is by far the most active world i moderate, as well as being very well behaved!

Keep up the entertainment :)

DeletedUser

yay! :D
The TCE vs TP soap opera/massacre has definitely livened things up a bit lol.

DeletedUser31161

are you joking :supermad:. Oh the ones you mod :eek:. They are all dying worlds.

DeletedUser

Hahaha..

Oh it is an interesting forum to come on to, funny aswell, see players asking other player stuff about notting. then arguing about it its Funni.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

DeletedUser17088

that would involve acknowledging your existence, no one wants that.

:)

DeletedUser

OH!!!!!! Boom Freaking Headshot. I hope your sitting down when your reading that penguin otherwise you will pass out, fall onto the floor and die.

DeletedUser31161

that would involve acknowledging your existence, no one wants that.

yes then they would be admitting that there death is near. and greatness is right in front of there eyes. so children gather closely and listen as the soon to be best grep player tells you stories about greatness.

DeletedUser32799

Really most active? Got to be honest, a lot of these worlds are dying!

DeletedUser31161

so what happened to your great forum. 8 subjects locked and closed. though i think some should not have been locked

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

so what happened to your great forum. 8 subjects locked and closed. though i think some should not have been locked

threads are locked because of off topic/insults/rule breaches, so if there are lots of closed threads you know why. if you do not think a thread should have been closed then feel free to report it.

A forum is only as active as its posters i'm afraid, The whole forum is quiet lately

DeletedUser

I think FOTNS got a bit drunk on all the festive cheer (as well as the group hug between Prophets/Chaos/Apocalypse/whatever today's name is and Dragons of Fire/Mashed Potato/Tater Tots) and went banhammer crazy:pro:

I don't know why but i just had a mental image of FOTNS wearing a viking helmet with a beard and a big yellow foam banhammer lol :)

DeletedUser17088

Lol, now you know what i wear during the day, when im alone.... crying into my cold porridge :(