Congrats relentless!!!

DeletedUser

I wanted to be the first to congratulate relentless on winning the Delta server. It is fitting that the most active and ferocious fighters in all of Delta emerge as the victors. Your cunning and fearless tactical moves have propelled you to the forefront of this world of warriors and now......but seriously it sucks they never ended up getting called on their cowardice....

DeletedUser

Lol, I haven't seen them attack anyone. I'm not criticizing them though.

DeletedUser

to be fair...there are some great players in that alliance, but their leadership has actively held them down and they are about to be rewarded for farming in a war game.

DeletedUser

Philney, I assume your tongue in cheek congratulations are to do with the fact they are simming to 'success' via wonder building? If they do good luck to them. It would be elegant proof that there are a loads of different ways to play.

Any alliance could do the same and most big ones could manage a war at the same time. All it requires is good planning.

DeletedUser

I think your congratulations are somewhat pre-mature. your alliance will be the first to construct a wonder.
congrats to YOU, my friend.

DeletedUser

We at relentless are a friendly alliance with friends in most of the big alliances in delta including yours phil.We have fought in wars in the past and will fight again but we will only go to war when it suits us and only us.We chose not to get involved in the recent wars as i said above we have/had friends on both sides and chose not to take a side.We might win delta we might not,who knows its an open field now eh :)

DeletedUser

what was the last war relentless was in?????
dont name a 5 member alliance.
Did they ever went to war with any of the top 15 alliances at any period of time???
Top 30???????????

DeletedUser

I don't disagree that our last conflict was a while ago in fact before ETOD where even on the scene and it was when we were a lot smaller but we won and we decimated the alliance in question,many of whose members are now in ETOD.
As i said we know how to fight but choose not to for the time being ;)

DeletedUser

basically over 1 year ago...and how big was that alliance...30 members. Dont speak about relentless as being warriors. Last year i had my info on relentless from an ex member. Basically called all you guys noobs and pathetic. Just keep eating your own and enjoy all the ghosts cities there. I have more respect for the eastern alliances that lost there war to DoA. just keep on simming and when the day this sever dies relentless will be known as an alliance of simmers and a waste of players and leadership. No alliance in delta respects them. Just a band of cowards.

DeletedUser

I respect them, they play politics better than any alliance in Delta ever has. There are several ways to play this game. They have chosen a path that most have not walked down.

Congrats to them on being Bill Clinton. Playing the middle.

DeletedUser3288

I respect them, they play politics better than any alliance in Delta ever has. There are several ways to play this game. They have chosen a path that most have not walked down.

Congrats to them on being Bill Clinton. Playing the middle.

did they do monica? I'd do monica.... right in the b*m hole.

DeletedUser

When did i state we are warriors,i said we know how to fight but chose not to.
If we are so pathetic and noobish why has no alliance declared on us and why has every alliance in the war tried to get us to join their side either by being honest and asking us or by being underhanded about it.An ex member said this and that aww boohoo did we kick him,is he still bitter pmsl

Whats up greco you not had your happy pills the day eh ;)

Nwinder as you said there is many ways to play this game and politics are just as important as strength.

DeletedUser

Im going to assume due to the negative comments from philney and greco that you've upset the harbs in some way.

DeletedUser15049

I think Stark has done a good job with Relentless in terms of their discipline. However they must know that the threats to them will arise and eventually they will have to fight. *I would imagine Relentless will be watching oceans 52 and 42 like hawks as well as oceans 53 and 41.

They do have some quality players in there for sure. Big potential too. They have the right to be neutral and there were many times when I wished we at the OTC had been given that opportunity. After all we started out wanting to be neutral and stay out of the war. People interfered and the rest is history.

DeletedUser

trust me there has been many times when we have came close to sending out the troops and i think it takes just as much to fight as not too.

dune you are correct in the fact that we will need to fight but we will not fight because another alliance wants us to we will fight on our terms and our terms alone.We have the troops in place and are at standby as we have always been ;)

DeletedUser15049

trust me there has been many times when we have came close to sending out the troops and i think it takes just as much to fight as not too.

dune you are correct in the fact that we will need to fight but we will not fight because another alliance wants us to we will fight on our terms and our terms alone.We have the troops in place and are at standby as we have always been ;)

You know me stark, I fight when there is reason. Pointless otherwise. We react hard on breaches of security. As you know. Best to fight with the might of right. Keeps the alliance going.

Yeah... I have watched some pretty sharp moves being played. You know us. We're game for anything ;)

DeletedUser

O52..Damn dune bro have you been drinkin..Relentless is just a waste of some good players..this is a war game,not a tea party or somethin'