Congratulation to Phoenix SC and Co.

DeletedUser56567

I feel bad playing with my food. Plus, u worked hard and i did promise to u guys u would win, so making u ghost would be going against my promise. i have no troops left, u wouldn't ghost on the last day would u lol? Oh wait, u crashed all your myths into Abu, offered him your LS as well.. Cutie pie. If this world had time left, i would dirty cat u. u would be too drunk to tell it's cats tho

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56427

yep. thats exactly what i did.

also, why wouldnt i ghost? you think an extra 3k warehouse storage in an online game is worth my sanity?

DeletedUser56567

Probably, but as i said, u worked hard for it, no point destroying your hard work is there? That is why i haven't hit u since.

DeletedUser56427

and why dont you ask around how using dirty cats against me works out for people lol

DeletedUser56547

Justin stop telling ppl how good you are while we all know how you got tho that BP there is noting of skill in ya... Only thing you can do Is buying gold, gold slinger nukes, kill a siege and tell us for weeks how good you where by saving someone's ***....

DeletedUser56427

i dont stack the city lol i empty it. a city with 1k points counts the same to domination value as a 17k city.

DeletedUser56567

Ye but if i did that to all your cities, good luck rebuilding from a siege

DeletedUser56567

Justin stop telling ppl how good you are while we all know how you got tho that BP there is noting of skill in ya... Only thing you can do Is buying gold, gold slinger nukes, kill a siege and tell us for weeks how good you where by saving someone's ***....
Didn't even get a lot from doing that, i just saved our core multiple times. 100k 150k probs

DeletedUser56427

its speed 1 dumb ***. we'd be long dead before you even got 1 city down to 1k lol

DeletedUser56427

damn it... i forgot how cool and good you are. sorry. all hail her royal highness princess juju!

DeletedUser56547

[QUOTE = "Buzz Kill, post: 1067217, lid: 56567"]
Ik heb er niet eens veel van verdiend, ik heb onze kern meerdere keren gered. 100k 150k sondes
[/CITAAT]
''our core'' you don't have a core your alone... This world turned out like it supposed to be

DeletedUser56567

I'm still in "your" core for how long? 2 months? Anyways, keep your head up high, beaten u twice now in 2 worlds. Get good. 1 without an ounce of gold.

DeletedUser56427

and so much good its done you, too! look at all that stuff you have to show for it!

DeletedUser56427

drawing a blank here, so please remind me. what have you beaten anyone in?

DeletedUser56567

Yh, it's been nice, sieging your core is a highlight. I won a lot this world, more than a petty crown.