Congratulation to Phoenix SC and Co.

DeletedUser56547

Yh, it's been nice, sieging your core is a highlight. I won a lot this world, more than a petty crown.
You never beat me Boi I'm still here and in 113 you only beat me after I ghosted when the world was ended

DeletedUser56567

113, i played 1/4 of the world and got more BP than u and u played the whole world. Here, i am 1.4 million ahead of u.

Case closed. Have fun winning, only 20% deserve it but it's whatever.

DeletedUser56427

yep. case closed. 0% of you deserved this win. and would you look at that... thats exactly what happened!

DeletedUser56547

[QUOTE = "Buzz Kill, post: 1067232, lid: 56567"]
113, ik speelde 1/4 van de wereld en kreeg meer BP dan u en u speelde de hele wereld. Hier ben ik 1,4 miljoen voor op u.
[/CITAAT]
Ik went out for family reasons in this world you wanne compare play a full world against me you read it well against me cuz I'm one of those players who will refuse to play with you ever again your a pain in the *** Lil Boi

DeletedUser56427

also, krikke, as hes proven again, all he cares about is his personal stats. HE had more bp then YOU. not his team, not your team. HIM. HE won. at the expense of his team winning, but hey, HE beat you.

DeletedUser56547

[QUOTE = "Syzygylibz, post: 1067238, lid: 56427"]
oh god ... alsjeblieft nee. we hebben hem niet meer nodig. we hebben MINDER van hem nodig.
[/CITAAT]

Well I can agree on that Justin don't make children!!

DeletedUser56427

[QUOTE = "Syzygylibz, post: 1067238, lid: 56427"]
oh god ... alsjeblieft nee. we hebben hem niet meer nodig. we hebben MINDER van hem nodig.
[/CITAAT]

Well I can agree on that Justin don't make children!!
i think we are safe krikke, we all know why.

DeletedUser56547

[QUOTE = "Syzygylibz, post: 1067242, lid: 56427"]
ik denk dat we veilig zijn krikke, we weten allemaal waarom.
[/CITAAT]

:')

DeletedUser56567

smh, this guy. Ik very well how too, but it's not my choice to keep the baby, if she falls pregnant

DeletedUser24785

Well that sums up your immaturity in a nut shell, its your responsibility to ensure she doesn't have an unwanted pregnancy, ever heard of condoms. And then to speak of a choice to keep the baby ,whether adoption or termination in such a manner shows your probably not mature enough to discuss such a topic.
As for this server, maybe you wont try and backstab your alliances in the future and learn the team ethic ,rather than 'i'm Buzz, we do it my way' i'm sure alot more people would like you more and be happy to play alongside you if you get your head around that concept.

DeletedUser56567

"We can't let Buzz win, wipe his smug face". Proceeds to boost Abu 700k and still loses. Big mad. Anyways, the father has little to no say over a woman in that case, it's her body hence why men don't get the deciding vote for abortion.

You were right, I got what I deserved, 1st place.

You forget I am very competitive, I do not lose easily and I still have loyal people who help me. Without those people, i would've indefinitely lost to a bunch of cheaters, with no maturity, because they don't want to see a kid win.

I was always 1 step ahead of you, enjoy, this is my last. For now, anyway, the best decision of my life was leaving that crap. I was free, I didn't win due to hugging, I fought my way to where I am, I deserved it. Abu deserved 2nd, however, Claus did deserve 3rd but was stripped of it. Too busy boosting Vladi.

DeletedUser24785

Big mad. Anyways, the father has little to no say over a woman in that case, it's her body hence why men don't get the deciding vote for abortion.
Ummm, sorry what part of condoms exist don't you understand. Stop spending so much money on gold and invest in a packet incase you manage to find a girl. Or boy, still safer.

DeletedUser56567

lol, at your age u don't need it. Can barely get a hard-on? Speak to Syzygylibz, he's great at those things.

NO PROTECTION IS ALWAYS BEST. Just get yourself checked on frequently

DeletedUser56427

what? what? please tell me you dont believe that right? holy ****... ok, i know talking to you is a waste of time because you are incapable of changing your mind, BUT PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT!
if you get yourself checked frequently, and already have aids or herp, THEN YOU HAVE IT FOR LIFE! i hope you understand what that means...