Congratulation to Phoenix SC and Co.

DeletedUser56567

;) i'm very aware of all the Std's lol, i personally don't like condoms, but i'll still use them ofc, just not every time.

DeletedUser24785

lol, at your age u don't need it. Can barely get a hard-on? Speak to Syzygylibz, he's great at those things.

NO PROTECTION IS ALWAYS BEST. Just get yourself checked on frequently

No need for me to say anymore, you've just made my point for me.

DeletedUser56427

would you look at that.... a day after the game ends, little buzzkill manages to get himself to the top of the standings! a round of applause everyone, its a very special day for a very special boy.

DeletedUser24785

Well done Buzz, well deserved esp. after the amount you spent on the last event when the server was done and dusted. Still as they say 'a fool and his money', hope you don't look back in a few years and '****, all that money i wasted on that stupid game, and for what ,a hall of fame only grep. players will ever look at'.All that said , it was important to you, so well done , great effort.

DeletedUser56567

Well I did pretty well without spending gold :)

u would've finished 6-7th, plus u did gold LS for that second boost u had 20k gold in your account that server, so u did use gold, just not as much as me, Claus, frenz and the rest at the top. I probs spent less than them. and 10 more cities than me, lol if I'm earning 43k per city, I would have a lot more. Even before the event, my gold spending had dropped a lot. Haven't had advisors in a long time

As for syz, I was top for a while, no one was competing with me, until the boost and it was the same day as the world ended when u were sleeping I was making BP on your cities. Knew your LS were alive, so they were beautiful to hit, especially that 400 LS nuke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56427

congrats buzz, you managed to kill my troops 9 hours before server end when i had turned off my alarms. truly a feat of great importance that you should be very proud of.
i only wish that someday i can be as good at anything as you are at grepolis.