Congratulations Bigflyer!

DeletedUser

Congrats Bigflyer on your siege of GGW's pyramid island. Yet another reason why Incubi deserves the title of ruler of the seas!

DeletedUser17633

Thanks -

Getting 230,000 DBP in one day was a bonus :)

DeletedUser

yeah man my support had to travel 12+ hours, how does it feel GGW to have a player go inactive and get pounced on ruining all that hard work :p and before you shout "we weren't building our World Wonder" we know you would be lying as we watched its growth, did you really think we would sit by and let yas build it up?

but i digress, awesome job bigflyer, nice siege and awesome BP :)

DeletedUser30102

nice BPs;)
but inactive eater what i can say;)
and what you bragging for becuase you take city from player that you are 4 times his size:eek:
are you series?
or this is one of farg NOT funny jokes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice BPs;)
but inactive eater what i can say;)
and what you bragging for becuase you take city from player that you are 4 times his size:eek:
are you series?
or this is one of farg NOT funny jokes?

awww ashrf, you talk about inactive this, small player that, yet both of eddys's city take of our wonders came from exactly the same thing, and you slurped his spunk over his take overs but scoff at bigflyers? are you a hypocritical fool? all bigflyer did was to return the same exact favor eddy did that you thought was the best thing since sliced bread.

ofc you still cant add, so we cant expect you to say anything worth 2 cents. so keep bowing and praying before eddy's manhood and slurping up the ooze he extrudes.

DeletedUser24076

good Bp earned by biglyer :)

now atleast Incubi/TEIN can't say like they said previously when I took their city on pyramid that 2-4 alliance worked together against TEIN

same here you did now you got NE to support your siege here

and see we don't feel bad we tried to break siege but you got NE to support your siege and may be 3 more small alliances ND/BH etc. atleast you couldn't resist by your own supports because you all are far from there.

thankyou

DeletedUser30102

awww ashrf, you talk about inactive this, small player that, yet both of eddys's city take of our wonders came from exactly the same thing, and you slurped his spunk over his take overs but scoff at bigflyers? are you a hypocritical fool? all bigflyer did was to return the same exact favor eddy did that you thought was the best thing since sliced bread.

ofc you still cant add, so we cant expect you to say anything worth 2 cents. so keep bowing and praying before eddy's manhood and slurping up the ooze he extrudes.
will if eddy do it he did it alone but how you guys take inactive and small player when you guys are the biggest power in pi?
you know what your name should be "THE BIGGEST LIARS IN PI" as you guys talk and brag lot here but ingame you run for inactives and ask for supports from small allainces like some girls.
every one know eddy is the best player in pi and the strongest.so you can say any thing about that;)
only if you think you are the best in pi? go wear your glasses and then come back and check what did you write.:)

DeletedUser

congrats bigflyer your just very lucky you didn't even get my attention :) if i found you very much challenging i could have attacked you daily but no! your not my enemy, superman how is my support going? try againt on your attacks :) please time it better :) your a weak timer! worst timer i ever seen! come on come with me again, i am waiting for you an yowhatsup! please take more incubi players!

DeletedUser

and one more thing, i hate people pretending to be nice guys! so learn your lesson! keep you land nukes safe from me! and one last thing just piece of advice stop sending LS for i will just dodge it :) only send land nukes, remember that Dave Y? if you forgot i ate your 55 land nukes attack with bis! so better

DeletedUser

Let's keep this thread on-topic and not breaching the rules from now on, kay? :)

DeletedUser

I will be back hanstiff, this time i wont be drunk :) was house sitting my mothers house and she left her booze cabinet open :) and timing was horrid due to wireless :( i hate wireless :( im back on my own PC now so once you go to sleep i will be back to visit :) its how we roll now :)

DeletedUser24139

Hanstiff you suck, plain and simple. Brag all you want, it was no 55 LN's and I still wiped your butt all over the games map. If I had time to continue whoopin' your butt I would, but I have to step away from playing. Good luck all.

DeletedUser30102

lol what is that?
is this bad words fourms?
dave watch your mouth:)