Congratulations IO and thanks DBD

• Thread starter DeletedUser38939
  • Start date

DeletedUser23146

DBD has basically the same number players now as we do if not more.

I'll count...
DBD Main - 74
DBD Genesis - 58
Total - 132

IO - 74
4H - 69
4.1H - 40
Total - 183

Yes... member count doesn't mean much about effectiveness.

"It still took being handed cities"

Yeah. We could have waited the 50 or so days for him to ghost before waiting. That would have hopefully given you guys plenty of time to take a high-value internal, right?

I know nothing.

I'm entirely glad we could agree on something.

DeletedUser54055

Lol, we'll see. So much for yours "handed WW cities" on a plate without working for them while we actually have and did.
Woah I just mentioned fighter rank and your insulting me for ww related things? :p if you do want my take on the matter- we are allowed to use any legal way to get cities and IO should know that most of all - the 2 cities you took off our ww islands were from inactive so they were pretty free too. We messed up but so did you - note it's hard to notice a couple of specific attack reports when you get 750 reports in a couple of days

DeletedUser23146

Woah I just mentioned fighter rank and your insulting me for ww related things? :p if you do want my take on the matter- we are allowed to use any legal way to get cities and IO should know that most of all - the 2 cities you took off our ww islands were from inactive so they were pretty free too. We messed up but so did you - note it's hard to notice a couple of specific attack reports when you get 750 reports in a couple of days

I hate you. You took away our WW! Lets build a wall to keep SSSing's OUT. #MakeGrepoGreatAgain

DeletedUser54573

I'll count...
DBD Main - 74
DBD Genesis - 58
Total - 132

IO - 74
4H - 69
4.1H - 40
Total - 183

Yes... member count doesn't mean much about effectiveness.

Yeah. We could have waited the 50 or so days for him to ghost before waiting. That would have hopefully given you guys plenty of time to take a high-value internal, right?

Oh no... DBD's accused of being in bed with everyone again.

I'm entirely glad we could agree on something.

Lol, oh look, someone knows how to twist people's words by removing and adding others, and mix in some sarcasm LOL because of what I've said has upset them. Lol, isn't that a shame. Enough said.

DeletedUser23146

someone knows how to twist people's words by removing and adding others

I quoted you, word for word and added my responses to what you said. I didn't add words, and didn't twist your words in any of your "serious" points.

mix in some sarcasm

This is likely your first time here, but, 9 out of 10 dentists would agree, San's post spew turd and sarcasm. (That 1 remaining dentist is a drunk, so you wouldn't even go to him for oral advice, let alone San post advice)

Enough said.

If its enough, why don't you shut up already?

DeletedUser54573

You should know SSSing, yeah I probably worded my sentence wrong, but remember you brought up fighter rank which in away of it's own is you digging at someone or people yourself (but could careless tbh) and if you don't think so have a look at the end of your sentence before this quoted comment above with the word "then" at the end inclining an added attitude from you to me. ;):D

Rachel.L

Phrourach
you know guys, ben started such i nice thread, congratulating the winners thus far and commenting how it was fairly won. it would be nice to return it to that vein.

in other threads it has been debated as to what the end game should be in a war game and many believe wws are not it. but for those that do what is necessary to win the crown, and do so legally, they take the title of victor/ master. it may not have been done the way YOU would do it, but interlude completed the steps necessary.

does the crown make the group the best fighters? perhaps on some servers. was that the case here? we can look at stats and ranks, debate politics and tactics, but i doubt any two opposing groups can agree.

this has been a hard server for everyone. why not end it the way everyone thinks the game should be played, as a war game? have a little fun and stop the petty bickering.

DeletedUser52860

Perhaps you IO guys should scan down the list and find the "pass the salt" thread which is where all of your posts on this matter belong.

Some people don't like what you did, some people don't like what we did, some people don't like what he did???

It's a strategy game people and any strategy that gains you an advantage can and should be used? Next you'll be saying you shouldn't take inactives either.

DeletedUser53998

I have had a lot of people complain about how it was done. While I do not a agree with how you did it I totally understand why and will not chastise you for it most people would do I am sure. Personally I would not, nor would accept an offer of it I would prefer to go crownless.
It is a strategy game like you say you felt thats what u needed to do to win can't blame you for that we just have to deal with it.

DeletedUser54573

Winning the world or getting the crown doesn't bother me what-so-ever. I've never played the game for that reason at all it just so happens to work out that way for people (for example in this world: either myself or others and I've said this kind of thing before). Could it be classed as a (50/50 - a tie - a draw) between IO and DBD or whatever, yeah maybe, probably but only time will tell to be sure but the truth is, it doesn't matter and it never really did. It's not been a great world which I'm sure others will agree so I'm going to try and end the world enjoying myself and if I get the crown cool but if not I'm alright with that because that isn't why I play. So good luck to all and lets try and make something out of a terrible world including having some fun because that is what it is really about. ;):D

DeletedUser54576

Let's be honest guys...two opposing alliances will never agree that the other one one it fair and square...if DBD won I'm pretty sure IO would have done the same as DBD and some others are doing now...and this wasn't even supposed to be a thread to discuss the endgame anyways

DeletedUser51423

If you cannot keep this thread on topic it will be locked.

DeletedUser44125

No matter what is going on here still, I have come back just to say thanks to anyone who played in this world, and that it was fun for me as any (though I did get my first win, GO I.O.).

DeletedUser54146

Same here. I am just hanging around in the world to see who wins all the WW's. ( Go GAME OVER :) )