Congratulations Lindos!

DeletedUser

You're funny guys, all of you. Hearing DJ treated as cowards by players mainly able to do plots, going to inactive/ghost or simming to grow is quite weird. In this world, only Dark group show a real fighting game. And I'm even not talking that the whole map was pacted against Dark group lol ... so audacious players you are :D
You know nothing about circunstances about this VM play and I will certainly not justify why.

Fact you saw the VM too late to try something speaks volumes, lot of words not follow by fights. I'm not talkative and this will be my first and last post here. You would do better to talk less and act more, would make the game more attractive :)

udhata

Phrourach
"abusing VM mode"..... ;
i can tell you dear PellaKira what is abusing - a 40 players alliance which has in total less BPs than this single player you talk about to be able to get a crown. This is abusing.

Abusing is to fight enemies who only know to stack their cities and run fests. Let me remind u dear mates - that all of you have seen our empty cities on that WW island and despite that i saw no action at all. / and that wasn't just for 48 hrs - they were empty for weeks

Abusing is to see that much of "diplomatic solutions" that in their true nature have no honor at all.

And dear Silver cats before abusing Darks - i suggest u first talk to those who have fought us
as Cyaphas mentioned - u had a pretty good chance to spoil that act of ours, and here to ask if u, Cyaphas, was so sure what we are doing why u did nothing either?

see you soon mates, have fun !

DeletedUser

"abusing VM mode"..... ;
i can tell you dear PellaKira what is abusing - a 40 players alliance which has in total less BPs than this single player you talk about to be able to get a crown. This is abusing.

Abusing is to fight enemies who only know to stack their cities and run fests. Let me remind u dear mates - that all of you have seen our empty cities on that WW island and despite that i saw no action at all. / and that wasn't just for 48 hrs - they were empty for weeks

Abusing is to see that much of "diplomatic solutions" that in their true nature have no honor at all.

And dear Silver cats before abusing Darks - i suggest u first talk to those who have fought us
as Cyaphas mentioned - u had a pretty good chance to spoil that act of ours, and here to ask if u, Cyaphas, was so sure what we are doing why u did nothing either?

see you soon mates, have fun !

I did nothing because quite frankly it wasn't in the best interest to do anything.

You see the funny thing about a player dumping a few slots, and then attacking their own members says something- and when it happens on at least 4 cities on the WW island that members forget to remove trips from me- it wasn't hard to figure out. You can assume I didn't know, or did- it's rather moot tbh.

And while I know you won't respond Leaparp- I would argue you weren't the only alliance that was fighting. Our numbers are there, and they weren't through the actions of 3 alliances working together. Please don't get me wrong, I take nothing away from what Dark has accomplished, nor have I ever said anything to the contrary- however if you are going to make a blanket statement like that, you will forgive me for disagreeing. Our numbers are decent- cut short often because of enemies quitting and a leader who enjoys changing the front much too often for us to find better traction, :p.

udhata

Phrourach
I did nothing because quite frankly it wasn't in the best interest to do anything.
frankly ... there were and obviously there still are so many fence sitting hens in lindos that i get disgusted from all these peace lovers who in the sake of their own survival/or lets simply name it - Comfort/ can forget what honor and loyalty is.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

frankly ... there were and obviously there still are so many fence sitting hens in lindos that i get disgusted from all these peace lovers who in the sake of their own survival/or lets simply name it - Comfort/ can forget what honor and loyalty is.

If I'm understanding this correctly, I feel like you are insulting me. Apologies if that's not true. However, if that's the case, you are of course entitled to your opinion. But if you think offering a crown to the entire world is an act of comfort, I beseech you to come sit on my inbox for a little while, haha.

I have my honor and my loyalty to those who I work with and who I am pacted with- neither of which benefited from taking a run at Tombs while you took it over, it's really that simple.

If that makes me a fence sitting hen as you put it, by all means label me as you will, though I simply don't feel the proof is there.

udhata

Phrourach
LOL i was after specific manner of playing this game, nothing to do with anyone concrete; there are a lot of examples that can be given, including FE and you... and even me - it all depends from where you will look at it. If this is insulting you then seems you have never looked at your actions from different than your own perspective; and your answer actually speaks of a reaction/state really brilliantly well described in "Crime and Punishment" .

Apart of that i would use this forum to congratulate all kitty players, who now have no reason to complain they have only one possible target :D their number just raised to 20.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You know nothing about circunstances about this VM play and I will certainly not justify why.

Fact you saw the VM too late to try something speaks volumes, lot of words not follow by fights. I'm not talkative and this will be my first and last post here. You would do better to talk less and act more, would make the game more attractive :)

all the cities were handing over within 2 hrs of each other and VM was in effect less then 10 hrs after they started changing hands. theres no way they could have had some rl issue that caused them to go into vm cause if that was the case they wouldnt have been able to arrange the handovers to all end in a 2hrs time frame. so of course you cant justify why. there is no justification for being a coward. only reason they took all the cities and went VM so close together was so we would not have a chance to try and take a city before it happened.

I will say well done at taking our zeus city though. got lucky and found someone who was offline and landed the cs and stacked city with 100k bir. didnt expect you to find someone offline so fast and try.

DeletedUser

LOL i was after specific manner of playing this game, nothing to do with anyone concrete; there are a lot of examples that can be given, including FE and you... and even me - it all depends from where you will look at it. If this is insulting you then seems you have never looked at your actions from different than your own perspective; and your answer actually speaks of a reaction/state really brilliantly well described in "Crime and Punishment" .

Apart of that i would use this forum to congratulate all kitty players, who now have no reason to complain they have only one possible target :D their number just raised to 20.

I'll be the first to admit, my perspective is exactly that- mine. The ability to empathize or sympathize or experience another's point of view is generally all theory. And while I have absolutely no doubts that many- probably even some I would count as friends feel differently than I do about my conduct- I know there are many including those who aren't on my "side" who feel much the same. In the end though, everyone will have their own opinion of course.

Though I would love the literary reference if you have it handy. Been a while since I looked at Crime and Punishment.

In other news, congrats on the Zeus break.

DeletedUser

Me again, couldn't resist when saw something lol

Need first to remind some words said above concerning Cyaphas idea ....

from Sasa
" Shameful,ridiculous idea "

from stw360
" I didnt read any of that, dont really have time, but this is a ridiculous idea, i usually agree/support/like your ideas CY, but this one, I am strongly against, doing this, will end the world, and make it boring till it closes, if someone wants to crown, they must fight and work for it like everyone else is doing. "

from Nio
" I would have to dissagree with this idea.IMO it would take away from the spirit of the game by giveing something that has been fought for and worked for.Remember this is a war game and in war there are only winners and loosers,the winners takes home the prize,the loosers gets to try again later. "

... and even not talking of all PM in game.

What's happend now ? We can see SC/PC players jumping in NF alliance to send ressources.
You're really amazing, dear ennemies, you have always do the opposite of your words until now and keep doing it. So you were predictible for this, was just wondering which team will down his WW for the other. Now we know :)

DeletedUser

Me again, couldn't resist when saw something lol

Need first to remind some words said above concerning Cyaphas idea ....

from Sasa
" Shameful,ridiculous idea "

from stw360
" I didnt read any of that, dont really have time, but this is a ridiculous idea, i usually agree/support/like your ideas CY, but this one, I am strongly against, doing this, will end the world, and make it boring till it closes, if someone wants to crown, they must fight and work for it like everyone else is doing. "

from Nio
" I would have to dissagree with this idea.IMO it would take away from the spirit of the game by giveing something that has been fought for and worked for.Remember this is a war game and in war there are only winners and loosers,the winners takes home the prize,the loosers gets to try again later. "

... and even not talking of all PM in game.

What's happend now ? We can see SC/PC players jumping in NF alliance to send ressources.
You're really amazing, dear ennemies, you have always do the opposite of your words until now and keep doing it. So you were predictible for this, was just wondering which team will down his WW for the other. Now we know :)

:D This is just how much they despise you guys I suppose. Very little else to say. Even I couldn't help but find the humor here though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43631

The Dark Trio, not including their allies, have 52 million points combined, hardly the underdog. Don't get me wrong, you guys are great, I have a lot of respect for you guys. Great alliance, great players.

The dynamics of the server changed when Dark WW cities were passed on to udhata - activated VM. It created a deadlock.

DeletedUser

LOL .... Server losins dynamic because majority of Dark ennemies missing audacious, consistency fights and are more busy in other worlds than here. Same pointless complain when I read other guys saying they're fighting too many players from Dark group : the whole map is fighting us lol lol lol

Guys, I told it to you, stop talking, do less agreement and fight. This game is fun as this or it is simmer city. I have nothing against this kind of stuff but Grepo is no it :)

DeletedUser

:D This is just how much they despise you guys I suppose. Very little else to say. Even I couldn't help but find the humor here though.

yeah the only humour i sense in this thread is your plan .. lol

DeletedUser

LOL .... Server losins dynamic because majority of Dark ennemies missing audacious, consistency fights and are more busy in other worlds than here. Same pointless complain when I read other guys saying they're fighting too many players from Dark group : the whole map is fighting us lol lol lol

Guys, I told it to you, stop talking, do less agreement and fight. This game is fun as this or it is simmer city. I have nothing against this kind of stuff but Grepo is no it :)

agree onthe part that says:

majority of Dark ennemies missing audacious, consistency fights and are more busy in other worlds than here.