Congratulations to all concerned

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
I would like to offer my congratulations to Inno the mods the developers and all the MRA's for ruining the world, bang up job best world ruined yet by far, looks like the end of grepo something that started out so great over the last 5yrs has slowly but surely deteriorated and is just now a complete and utter mess, the players that have played for years no longer can see the appeal. So yes well done to all concerned thankfully I managed to play whilst the going was good and time to find something else to play maybe something not so time consuming, for all those played with against and so on this is the last world for me been a pleasure and can only apologise on behalf of the disgrace thst is inno as they definitely won't do it.

DeletedUser6812

Well lets see what could potentially happen shortly.

There's less than 300 players with over 10 cities, just over 500 players over 10k points.

65.88 M. / 250 M. - Just over a quarter of the way to target - 3 months before the first points reduction needed.

Right now WW's wont be here until Spring next year.

However whats going to happen if we have another mass ghosting? And if we don't have a proper war, no-one will be getting enough BP's to fuel growth as those at the top end need hundred of VP's for one slot. How are you going to get them if there's no sieges to break.

There was a nice status quo up to a fortnight ago, a nice game plan which ensure a good fight and then the backstabbing began and the world is toast now. Congrats to whoever wins it, buts I hope these "elite" players have fun with easy takes and no fight. Welcome to simville lol

DeletedUser6812

Time to kill some CS, Drink some beer and enjoy a relaxing summer.

smiley-emoticons-hoplit-sword3.gif

xFate

Strategos
Well lets see what could potentially happen shortly.

There's less than 300 players with over 10 cities, just over 500 players over 10k points.

65.88 M. / 250 M. - Just over a quarter of the way to target - 3 months before the first points reduction needed.

Right now WW's wont be here until Spring next year.

However whats going to happen if we have another mass ghosting? And if we don't have a proper war, no-one will be getting enough BP's to fuel growth as those at the top end need hundred of VP's for one slot. How are you going to get them if there's no sieges to break.

There was a nice status quo up to a fortnight ago, a nice game plan which ensure a good fight and then the backstabbing began and the world is toast now. Congrats to whoever wins it, buts I hope these "elite" players have fun with easy takes and no fight. Welcome to simville lol
farm festivals :eek:kaychamp: