logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
INVICTVS I

Gardens_Award.png
Temple_Award.png
Colossus_Award.png
Mausoleum_Award.png

DeletedUser

I would join in the congratulations if they won by fighting instead of using treachery and deceit.

But I don't think I could name an alliance who has played "fairly" on this server so I guess we all knew this is how it would end. It's a shame cause this server has completely drained the fun out of Grepolis for me and for a lot of the players on this server. With it's ever growing mass simmers, insane overuse of gold and treachery its not worth playing.

DeletedUser25074

All u did was manage to flip a player to get WW no.4 had u actually managed to take it then it would have been impressive and worth congratulating u over. As it stands... meh

DeletedUser32348

Crawl back to ocean 22 Joseph- let the big boys play

I don't know you but i know joe and he is one biggest and best player here.

Aslo i totally agree that this world as been one biggest simmer ever.
Its madness how guys don't want fight just build and hang on here...

This is STILL WAR GAME.

DeletedUser38516

Not everyone checking all the players stories so wide and so deep to know who is who. Nick is honourable man and just one sentence can not change it. I`m new here too. Just may I have a bit more time to take a look whats going on here. I must agree - its a dead world and our "victor" title was gained not in the way I like. But to be honest if in server are 3 equal or 2 equal opposing forces - what way its acceptable to win? If you never been in situation like this - its easy to blame others... So why TS were unable to build WW faster than we have done it?

DeletedUser

rofl looks as though you're going to get the 7 in the same way. At least by turning Donna86 you've saved me having to hurl myself at TS's bireme wall so that's a few weeks of my life I don't have to spend rebuilding that I owe you guys ;) .

iz

DeletedUser

Lol this world is a massive joke. the funny thing is that we all know Inv couldn't have been able to win any other way..... There attempts were shoddy and the distance between each alliance was just way too big.
I spoke with Josephlaff and although I didn't really get on with the SM crew there intentions were good and they were up for a good fight instead of winning the simming war lol. Some inv players have put up a good fight, I've personally had a go at Logan.t and Katis a few times and fair play to them. but I mean Diaval David the known simmer i have no respect for.
Well anyway for TS this worlds over so the majority of us are ghosting now..... so you have 30 days to try and convince a MW to leave and defect to inv............... I know a few back stabbers who will join.