Congratulations to Obliterate!

DeletedUser

logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
Obliterate

We would like to congratulate the alliance Obliterate and all its members on their victory in world Chi with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Chi for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance Chi has won with the construction of the following wonders:

gardens.png
pyramid.png
colossus.png
temple.png

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the Grepolis Hall of Fame

DeletedUser27644

CONGRATULATIONS also to Knights in Tights, who played a part in this victory.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Obliterate we have dominated Chi by taking out 2 of the biggest alliance world wonders with only 50+ players vs 16 alliances and were still standing strong by being the only alliance to get our world wonders to lvl 10, This is your moment Obliterate you know how hard we have worked for this now enjoy it as it's a well deserved victory.

Wooot 10th entry into Grepolis Hall of Fame.

Would also like to thank Knights In Tights for standing by us when everyone else broke pact and turn on us we thank you Bohemond 1V and Knights In Tights for being true allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23971

CONGRATULATIONS also to Knights in Tights, who played a part in this victory.

Oh Dear, 1st post claims a moral victory for the Knights in Tights - shocker.

I would prefer to praise Obliterate who have been the best organised alliance I have seen on many worlds, to maintain the game plan and team spirit under that final assault says a lot about their members.

One of our members said to me a while ago - Have you seen how many potential Wonder Islands Obliterate have. It was obvious how well prepared they were, but I couldn't see how they could get all four, when compared with the size of LOL C.

I wonder if this is the fastest victory on any world

Congratulations to you all

DeletedUser

I would like to know the same and thank you for the kind words, I can tell you this much when WW came all my players were stuck sending resource while LoL C player were growing in city numbers off city festival which made it clear their was lack of teamwork within the alliance and we exploit that to take their WW when it going to be their 1st world wonder to lvl 10.

DeletedUser

I would prefer to praise Obliterate who have been the best organised alliance I have seen on many worlds, to maintain the game plan and team spirit under that final assault says a lot about their members.

One of our members said to me a while ago - Have you seen how many potential Wonder Islands Obliterate have. It was obvious how well prepared they were, but I couldn't see how they could get all four, when compared with the size of LOL C.

Congratulations to you all

I beleive part of their well preparedness was because they were not attacked early on unlike TOT and KIT who were constantly at war with many alliances. Although KIT did not have as many as I thought they did. This allowed obliterate to grow while other alliances were at war(KIT, TOT, Name changers)or merging(TAG, LOL). This is not an excuse it is a reason and a cause.

DeletedUser27644

Moral victory?
No just victory, in real wars you don't say "Oh the USA won the war & its allies won a moral victory", rather you say "the USA & its allies won the war."
It is the same case here, Obliterate & its allies, namely Knights in Tights, won the war & claimed victory. A percentage of the resources Obliterate used to build those WW's were KiTs resources, some of Obli's defenses were support sent by KiT.
To say KiT did not share in the victory is ridiculous.

I am taking nothing away from Obliterate, they played a very good, tight game but KiT still deserves recognition for its part in helping its ally claim victory.

DeletedUser

Although I am no longer there, I wanted to say congrats to those in OB for winning :)
Good Job!

DeletedUser

Congrats again to Obliterate Family <3

Noefear, Yes Kit did help towards the end of Wonders. But we still did all the preparation before all of this, we made sure we secured our ocean, and made all boarders along it secured too. We organised our wonders and cities, to make certain we can load those wonders as much as possible, before we received any outside help we were already half way there. We are truly grateful to all of you that helped us and that's why we gave ones that did an opportunity to share the victory with us.

Was a good world, and I enjoyed it. The wars that broke loose in that last few weeks, has made it even more interesting! A good fight to the finish. All the enemies we gathered, Must say you did keep us on our toes.

Yay! To a great CHI world.

DeletedUser

I beleive part of their well preparedness was because they were not attacked early on unlike TOT and KIT who were constantly at war with many alliances. Although KIT did not have as many as I thought they did. This allowed obliterate to grow while other alliances were at war(KIT, TOT, Name changers)or merging(TAG, LOL). This is not an excuse it is a reason and a cause.
Same way LoL C was growing and no one did nothing about it except you guy let them grow till the end of the game and they still lost, Why didn't LoL C win if we won by growing and not getting attacked? because they did nothing but grow while other alliances got their hands dirty, At one point we had 50 player and LoL had a full 100 player roster. Your facts are once again wrong our war started within our ocean against NOTHING to see who was going to be in control of 055, After the long war was over we came to a pact agreement but then Protogenoi invade 055 due to NOTHING poor leadership skills and we were not going to stand for that so we played Protogenoi for a fool and took them out of 055 when the time was right with the help of our friends from NOTHING Which then cause the dissolve of the #1 alliance Protogenoi and the rebirth of an epic alliance (Obliterate) when the 2 sides of ocean 55 merge into one. It might took us a bit to get our wheels going but when we did we are unstoppable by taking on every alliance chi had (except KiT) to offer and winning every war we had from ToT to ENYO to LoL C and 7DS so i don't see how we were just growing and not getting attack just because we did a better job then any other alliance to hold 1570 cities in our ocean, It's call domination in your ocean 1st before jumping all over the world.

DeletedUser

Congratulations again guys! To both KiT for helping and Obliterate for winning!

Jae-me I'm still waiting for my invite. :p

DeletedUser

KiT was at war with: TUR, TUR III, FF, Schizos, ToT, their academy, Turkish Delight, Deimos (at one stage). This was the height of our enemies. It rarely dropped lower than that.

DeletedUser19251

Most of the original point blank members still here,some of the best defenders iv ever seen play this game,congrats Obliterate.

DeletedUser

congratz obli.. but nobody remembers who was second.. or who has hands behind...

This is very true, if certain people would bloody stop moaning about it. :) by constantly posting hate towards Kit would suggest otherwise to your above comment :) And lets face it, obli would have won this eventually anyways, we just sped up the process, so lets all just pull down the testosterone levels and just give Obli and only obli there dues for winning the world :)

DeletedUser

It might took us a bit to get our wheels going but when we did we are unstoppable by taking on every alliance chi had (except KiT) to offer and winning every war we had from ToT to ENYO to LoL C and 7DS so i don't see how we were just growing and not getting attack just because we did a better job then any other alliance to hold 1570 cities in our ocean, It's call domination in your ocean 1st before jumping all over the world.

ahem ahem every war !!!! come on... u guys merged into Proto after loosing to LOL....btw did u guys fight ENYO and won.. that's a surprise.. looks like another alliance has now come up with a new claim... As far as my knowledge goes it was us and KIT...

if i am wrong i apologise but these are hard facts...

DeletedUser

ahem ahem every war !!!! come on... u guys merged into Proto after loosing to LOL....btw did u guys fight ENYO and won.. that's a surprise.. looks like another alliance has now come up with a new claim... As far as my knowledge goes it was us and KIT...

if i am wrong i apologise but these are hard facts...
Hmm. Actually We never fought LoL before World Wonder Era. NOTHING did have some wars with them, but OBLITERATE was not involved. We never merged to Proto either... OB was set up to be a "sister" alliance sorta say after NOTHING fell apart.. but that did not last long. Also towards what Jae said, each alliance we fought we gained more then we ever lost.

Thanks Farg for the pic, I love it (;