Congratulations to the alliance Harbingers!

DeletedUser3288

I was always a sparti and ratata fan, but as for the Messi Ronaldo question, there is non. Messi is better hands down especially going by your standards. He is a much better person and as good if not better of a player. They both like to miss PKs though.

pfft sparti only got to number 1 BP and points after i quit :p i was quite a way ahead of him, but he was a cool guy.

The one guy i always wondered about how good he really was was metaldazer. He was in Smash Bros, we went to war with them, me and him kept trading 1st and 2nd place, then i moved up to the ocean to fight him and he went into VM and never came back :(

ratatat wasnt really on the server long enough, he came from black to the huns i believe for about a week then quit.

Never fought or seen GROM heard others speaking about him though, i still think all the best actual fighters on the server were in the honey badgers though, not just because they were good fighters individually, just the way we worked as a team, the way we manipulated the enemies and the fun we had playing the game together.

I easily had more fun talking to them on skype than i did in game and they are the reason i kept playing for so long, no where else on this server have i ever heard of people landing a CS on an enemy and having 10k BR in the city within 30 seconds, which is the sort of timing we used to get. The great thing about the small alliances, is you know you can rely on the people to help you whenever needed (apart from when paul grady falls asleep at his PC not sending his clearing run wasting 4000 horses......) L8, placi, paul, john, legacy and barry all had that down amazingly.

daniejam-sorry danie but no clue about you

I played daniejam originally on server and was number 1 till i quit, then i came back and played eldermage and sunwolf.

DeletedUser

Ah xD.. then I do remember a few things about you...Sunwolf,I think as sunwolf u were a part-leader of The Huns and you were really good with everything,except for points and Eldermage was a good fighter but I do not remember that much of him..Only the good-bye post

DeletedUser

mmm i'll never live that one down and he put 70k of swords in there afterwards lol

DeletedUser15049

I should add rayzor and loma1 to that list. Both great players at timing attacks and defence.

DeletedUser22259

Congrats to Harbingers

you got there however lets look at 1 of your wonder islands that has a player controlling 19 of the 20 cities and hes been banned along with your alliance best fighter (Not you TicTac your not a long serving Harb) if Game Admin would have looked at this they should have Knocked down your Wonder 1 level at least to show they don't tolerate players who cant follow the rules.

DeletedUser15049

Congrats to Harbingers

you got there however lets look at 1 of your wonder islands that has a player controlling 19 of the 20 cities and hes been banned along with your alliance best fighter (Not you TicTac your not a long serving Harb) if Game Admin would have looked at this they should have Knocked down your Wonder 1 level at least to show they don't tolerate players who cant follow the rules.

After the event. How is dysen btw? Heard he was banned.

DeletedUser

Congrats to the Harbingers indeed. Glad that we were able to pull it out, though I am not surprised. Well done folks.

We drink your milkshake! We drink it up!

Urv

DeletedUser33530

Wow congrats harpingers. I know one of your members in the real world (who doesnt play any more) and when he told me about you guys i didnt believe him. Now i found this and i owe him $5 now.