Congratulations to The Phalanx

DeletedUser8790

Great Job guys and gals, congratulations for a total victory in Theta. The best alliance prevailed!

DeletedUser

Welldone. Just one question, this is a speed 3 world, what took so long? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

We had an agreement between alliances not to build them.
But we started to build them after all. so that's why it took so long. ;)

DeletedUser19872

We locked each other out with level 10 wonders.

The Theta United Fighters plan failed at the end with the Phalanx winning

DeletedUser31852

real pitty... Always fought phalanx from TL... sad that TUF did not manage to win... how did it happen? Did TUF not have WW far away from TP and vis versa?

DeletedUser19042

TUF was running ahead on TP. But cooperation at TUF sucked.
Only a few major players were sending resources. And the others just watched.

TUF lost because not everyone was participating

DeletedUser31852

Real pity... I really wish I could come back to theta, but just started troy after I saw the alliance TL there with many old names! So am there now...

DeletedUser14492

I can happily add my congratulations to TP, a job well done, particularly in the way they actually managed to achieve the victory over TUF.

Calli... I would hesitate to call it a "total victory" lol. You know my thoughts, WW are a resource race that 90% of folks recognised were a complete bore, just a pointless chore to complete.

Ev

DeletedUser8790

Well I was more referring to their stats, #1 in Alliance BP and ABP, 2 out of three categories is not bad and 3rd in alliance DBP. If you discount the ww's then you can discount total alliance points anyways. so Battle points is the only remaining measure. which they dominate on.

DeletedUser14492

Yes I would agree with that :)

I think the right alliance "won".

Ev

DeletedUser31852

Lol... TL, an alliance not active anymore still is 1st in DBP and third in abp and bp

DeletedUser19042

Tp is now also started on the new world. (we exist of 2 alliances (brother alliances) that are in 2 different oceans but we work closely together.

So if you want to join us, then join...
Join us!!!(clicky)
You'll be invited to our alliances as soon as you are noticed.

DeletedUser14492

Of course we remember "The BUNNEH"!

Long time no see :(

Ev