Congratulations

DeletedUser

It pains me to say, but the opp by Dark Wolves over the weekend was excellently executed, brilliant timing and great participation.

congrats on your new cities well deserved :supermad:

Don't think we did that bad either on the defending considering what we was up against

DeletedUser

Thank you. I would say the same for your defense. I was extremely impressed. I tip my hat to you.

Your alliance like always has my respect. You are truly a worthy enemy. I would say we both had great fun over the weekend. Plus can we say WOW on the bp for both sides.

BTW the attacks on milan were amazing. Just one question were they already planned or just put together after we started attacking. Either way great job.

DeletedUser

Thank you. I would say the same for your defense. I was extremely impressed. I tip my hat to you.

Your alliance like always has my respect. You are truly a worthy enemy. I would say we both had great fun over the weekend. Plus can we say WOW on the bp for both sides.

BTW the attacks on milan were amazing. Just one question were they already planned or just put together after we started attacking. Either way great job.

Not sure sirthomas's wife would agree about the fun, he may be heading for a divorce after 24 hours online :)
he did good, passing on as much info as possible, which always helps

reference the attacks on Milan it was a spare of the moment thing but with someone that has that much gold at his disposal we had no chance, wall 0 at midnight by 2am up to 15 then back down to 0 But by 6am it was 25 that is some building but I have done the same in the past.,

It would have been good to see if we would have got it without the wall being built so quickly, I am guessing probably not.

anyway it was a good weekend, shame I have run out of Vacation days, I need a break :)

DeletedUser

Yea, in this game wives are a problem. I know I get the dark look all the time.

I checked on the support numbers and if wall was at 0 and birs destroyed earlier than the city would have been taken. But the support numbers were very high on troops. Even I was surprised. But honestly I thought we would lose the city.

Damn batu with his cats. :(

I agree. I would love some rest. But defense is always the stressful time. But i think we all will have a week of rest with the extra defense olympic bonus. Not worth attacking due to it. Peace for a week sound good.

Cheers,

Pawn

DeletedUser42118

Great weekend! It was good fun!

Some awesome attacking with some equally good defending, hats off to sirthomas...... enjoy re-building those walls, i'll be ready to knock them back down

DeletedUser25746

Typical

Fella shows up and no one wants to come back

DeletedUser42118

I was just looking for a bit of banter but appears i've scared them all off.

DeletedUser27700

Any questions regarding moderation of this particular section should be addressed to me directly.
This thread has gone completely off topic, and I have cleaned it up.

Further off topic comments will result in closure of the thread.

DeletedUser42118

Nice to see you have cleaned something....

How exactly do i contact you directly?

DeletedUser

Actually we lost 3 cities today. Great job 13th, lets see if we lose any more. Nice to see participation from new players.

Side Note: we did take 6 cities today.

Current score: 13th = 12
DW = 37

Last edited by a moderator: