ConkeyDongs Fireside Lounge

DeletedUser25074

This is FOTNS. Trying to keep u guys in check on here hasnt aged him well :p

KnuckledBlueBalls.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, i said it all along... i want my treasure under a rainbow handed over by a troll:

wow, that would hit me too, just turned 25 this year!

And my source is logic.

He seems unpatient, which normally meens younger or italian ( joke) (15-30),
he makes decisions, explains them short, without writing a book over it, as older players like to do (-40)
He seems to be educated, which meens, he cant be too young (20+)
He respects the rules, which might meen, he is 1. not too young(rebel) and 2. not too old( 69er)
=Infos took together, i think, he is older then 20, but younger then 30= middle 25, more or less

The pic of the band means nothing about his age, it just means he like crazy music...

Cough cough...

DeletedUser

Today i was in Paraguay and i bought an ....original..... "RayBan" for 2 bucks...nice ha??

DeletedUser17088

Hey, i said it all along... i want my treasure under a rainbow handed over by a troll:

wow, that would hit me too, just turned 25 this year!

Your original statement =
wow, that would hit me too, just turned 29 this year!

I know this because I am a mod, and i can see every edit you make, nice try though

DeletedUser30767

On the other hand, saw something interesting in Forums today....

After war, wars 2.0 , wars 4.0 ... its time for wars 7.14 ... ;)by this rate ... anyone wants to guess which no. will we be on by New year ...:p

Predictions people ??

DeletedUser

Zhanshi created Wars 7.14 and I think he skipped a few versions. lol

If this new "Wars" thread gets locked you can rest assured that FOTNS will immediately lock any thread with the name "Wars" in it.

So my guess is we'll either play nice in version 7.14 or we won't get to play at all :p

DeletedUser32565

just saw that the RATE THE PLAYER ABOVE YOU thread is closed, just as well as I was about to go on and rate the SLACKER above me, who mightve ragequit after I kicked his rear end on here :)

DeletedUser30767

Aren't we suposed to all die within a month, or was that cancelled ?
;)
Forgot to put it in my calender ... :p .. So you may probably be happy you will live ... centuries old people said we are gonna die ... i am saying i am not so lucky to die ,:p .... ...

+ My secret formula for that day ... watch James Bond - Die Another Day .. will come to know anything they show in movies is true or not .. :p

DeletedUser

They actually didn't say we would die at all , they believe that when an 'Age' ends a new one shall begin so if anything we should celebrating if the Mayan's are anything to go by :p

DeletedUser

We will know in a few days! Can't wait.

What is the best 'end of the world' theme party you have heard about?

DeletedUser

How about:
" Okay, >End of the world<, but live goes on!"

or " After rain always comes sunshine!"

or " When the world has to come to an end, we might as well enjoy it!"

By the way, dont forget to pay your parking tickets.
You dont wanna stay in front of the big boy and get sacked because of d... parking tickets!!!!

DeletedUser30767

i think ... "Watch the time flow right out of your window, In the end it doesnt even matter"

DeletedUser

I have one question and i hope anybody can help me with that.
I had incoming attacks from Stavo ( and before from Pfa, Shado, etc, only big players) and called spells on his attack.
All kinds of spells, like "Wisdom", "Zeus Rage", "Sea Storm" or "Desire" and it always said, this spell is already been casted on this attack.
It did not show up as a symbol when i open the attack screen, but never the less, i was unable to spell any.
As far as i know, there is not such a thing as a >protective spell< for attacks like " city protection".

Did they found a bug and use it without remorse or what is going on?
Would be glad if anybody could spare some light into my darkness!

DeletedUser

If they casted heroic power, favorable sails or whatever, then I don't believe you can cast anything on it.

Now my question, if I launched a... let's say 10 hour attack and I cast heroic power on the attack at the beginning, does the spell have a limited time it stays or will it stay the entire length of time?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply Joy.
But that does not seem logical to me.
When they cast "heroic power" and i spell " desire", that should both equalize each other (10%+ and 10%-), but i should still be able to cast it imo.

And the spell will be on your attack for as long as the attack takes.
Not like it is only for 12hrs and your attack takes 13hrs, then it does not count anymore when your attack hit.
It will be on your attack, as long as the attack takes.
Even if it takes 32hrs, it will still be there, as, at least i saw on my attacks.
I had a cs outgoing and it did had 32hrs travel time and i did spell on it directly after it moved out of my city and when it hit, there was still the little symbol that the spell was active!

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply Joy.
But that does not seem logical to me.
When they cast "heroic power" and i spell " desire", that should both equalize each other (10%+ and 10%-), but i should still be able to cast it imo.

And the spell will be on your attack for as long as the attack takes.
Not like it is only for 12hrs and your attack takes 13hrs, then it does not count anymore when your attack hit.
It will be on your attack, as long as the attack takes.
Even if it takes 32hrs, it will still be there, as, at least i saw on my attacks.
I had a cs outgoing and it did had 32hrs travel time and i did spell on it directly after it moved out of my city and when it hit, there was still the little symbol that the spell was active!

Hey, new mod ( i am sorry, i forgot your name), would be highly appreciated, if you help us out here...

DeletedUser

the spell reads the next attack so if you put it up then it sticks untill it hits regardless of time

DeletedUser

okay, thanks Tyranex.
Thats more or less, what i tried to say before as well,
but does anybody have an explanation for the >not-being-able-to spell< issue?

And thats not a joke,
i have it all the time,
just yesterday again and if you know you have an incoming from Stavos city Bomber command,
you know it will be LS
and then not to be able to call "sea storm",
even you have the magic points,
is a BIG disadvantage and i would like to know WHY.....