ConkeyDongs Fireside Lounge

DeletedUser

i read in the newspaper, they took it back. saying it wasn't the end of the world but the end of some generation. it moved on to a new one after that...

ya ya i read that too.....apparently they switched dates with y2k due to lack of participants, something about tainted kool-aid.........but at any rate because of the date switch it already didnt happen.........oh and all your computers will soon die

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happy new year everyone! Hope there are as many deaths are there are in 2012! Woo! (Try to keep it in game though.. ) :D

DeletedUser29371

This noob only has 1 city we should close this thread ;)

He needs l2p anyway

DeletedUser30767

good to see (not sure about "good" :p )to see all of you alive and well .... Happy new year ....

DeletedUser29371

What even happened to him? Looks like he had a bad start to new year lol

Its bad for anyone starting any new year as member of olympia alliance 101 :D but being part of them + being a noob it makes matter extra bad :D

DeletedUser

I am doing well. Got a traveling sales job, too busy to play. I thought I would log in though and see what had transpired in the last month or so.

Happy new year everyone.

Cheers

DeletedUser32565

jeez, now that PARAGON are disolving and ORESTES isn't posting, this place has died now :((

DeletedUser

bah-humbug olympia is great ....lots of activity going on in the world....ya forums are a little dry but we can all talk and meet each other still .

DeletedUser

There are phases like this in every forum, Olympia is still one of the most active worlds you know :p

Poor Orestes.. He was a really good player! But I think things are getting interested still :D

DeletedUser

There's always chatter, paragon was good for that. It's funny that they ragged on so many that quit. Now they have retired themselves.
AS the saying goes, what goes around comes around.

DeletedUser29371

There's always chatter, paragon was good for that. It's funny that they ragged on so many that quit. Now they have retired themselves.
AS the saying goes, what goes around comes around.

Noone retired... we merged, 2 whole different things... Transient retired Fussy retired aka. banned/rimmed/left but both Orestes and myself are still here... I would never ever give the privilege of noobs and leave the World ;) The noobs will have to rim me which will be impossible unless i allow it :D

So either say it correctly or do not talk lies... You're lucky you're so far from the action that noone even wants to attack you from my friends else you and everyone similar (Gamma etc..) would be long gone, sadly we cannot make it a rule if you get rimmed you get locked from the forums chat also, that would be something to aim for sometimes.

:p

DeletedUser

Right on, the post on a long hard decision read to me like you were down and had something come up. Thanks for the clarification.

I see you still have your gift of gab :)

DeletedUser

Awww Alcarin, can't help but mention me <3

Anyway, there are lots of things happening right now. Someone should do a top 12! *Hint hint*

DeletedUser29371

Awww Alcarin, can't help but mention me <3

Anyway, there are lots of things happening right now. Someone should do a top 12! *Hint hint*

Yep... and i could also mention you are for I do not know how long a member of a MRA ! that you so long claimed you are/were not :p