ConkeyDongs Fireside Lounge

DeletedUser

Yep... and i could also mention you are for I do not know how long a member of a MRA ! that you so long claimed you are/were not :p

I don't mind, things change and I just wanted a change of scenery. AO101 are a good alliance :)

And thanks gabrish. Even if AO101 are an MRA it works as many cities have been taken from SM lately ;)

DeletedUser

I don't mind, things change and I just wanted a change of scenery. AO101 are a good alliance :)

And thanks gabrish. Even if AO101 are an MRA it works as many cities have been taken from SM lately ;)

Still confused why they would allow Principe into SM.

DeletedUser29371

Still confused why they would allow Principe into SM.

Allowed?

you can sure be confused, but he is my call alone ;) he was allowed into Paragon and the merge just continued, just the politics and nature of decisions about what he has to do dramatically changed, Let not the stats fool you dear Joy, untill me and Snitch did not ALLOW cities to fall to Olympia 101 none were ever conquered ;)

DeletedUser

AO101 are a good alliance :)

Olympia Alliance 101,
Points 9530165
members 165
alliance attacker 6th
Good is not a word id use for this alliance,my nan is more aggressive then ye :p

DeletedUser

Olympia Alliance 101,
Points 9530165
members 165
alliance attacker 6th
Good is not a word id use for this alliance,my nan is more aggressive then ye :p

Lol if you say so, I know AO101 are good by the amount of cities they have taken lately under timed and organized conditions. Why would I need your biased opinion?

DeletedUser

Lol if you say so, I know AO101 are good by the amount of cities they have taken lately under timed and organized conditions. Why would I need your biased opinion?

There's no arguing Olympia101 have some top players,but im saying it as i see it.Then again we all know it takes a lot to have 40 organised players,never mind 165. Impossible in my opinion...But im not convinced,the stats tell some of the story.

DeletedUser25074

AO101 are a good alliance :)

Yea thats about to be put to the test soon.

Even if AO101 are an MRA it works as many cities have been taken from SM lately ;)

Fair play to them they managed a few cities whilst the merg was happening best time to strike really. the rest were held for short term DBP boost and given away once they served there purpose :p

Ever heard of the proverb -

"Let sleeping dogs lie"

Meaning - If that metaphorical dog is just laying there asleep, leave him be. Don't go messing with him or he might wake up and bite you.

101 about to wish they had just quit whilst they were ahead cause now its our turn and we wont be pulling any punches. Jdeoro will be losing his 1st 2nd 3rd etc etc cities soon enough and 101 will be removed from any offending ocean we want to remove them from.

DeletedUser29371

Lol if you say so, I know AO101 are good by the amount of cities they have taken lately under timed and organized conditions.

I guess based on (todays and yesterdays) PUMMELING by SM members OA101 will stil lhave to work on their organization... didnt we just raped 10s of THOUSANDS of troops and thousands of Biremes in some cities put them in revolt and conquered them?

What does Celt88 Kirky and greenep have to say about all your words here?

Why would I need your biased opinion?

Noone needs your biased opinion either and we still let you express it so much for your wannabe kindness ... and you dared to say something about Orestes and my attitude...

pffff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm...

Well it could have been that impressive of a pummeling seeing that I GOT the great power of the day award and conquered the most cities on Feb. 9th.

As for Orestes, that dude has slipped from (t)his game and is a far cry from #1 like he once was. Quit or not, he is no longer a power, nor was/is paragon.

But hey, its stout month, DRINK up!

DeletedUser

Get over Orestes he is gone,he was the best here now he is most likely enjoying real life.This all looks like a man crush to me,maybe you should ask Alcarin89 for his details ask him out for lunch :p

DeletedUser29371

Get over Orestes he is gone,he was the best here now he is most likely enjoying real life.This all looks like a man crush to me,maybe you should ask Alcarin89 for his details ask him out for lunch :p

No need I have his details ;) not like if its any of your business ;)

I added ''MY'' attitude and just dropped his name by cos i could not cos i wanted.

The point of my response was ELSEWHERE it was about need of HIS OPINION which he always liked to post yet said that someone else should NOT post opinion which is JUST as biased as his own.

DeletedUser

HA some city's not all .
And as for navel and troop losses , i think SM will be rebuilding for a while .. :)

DeletedUser25074

HA some city's not all .
And as for navel and troop losses , i think SM will be rebuilding for a while .. :)

Oh not that long ;) we will be seeing you guys a hell of a lot sooner than u think.

DeletedUser

I'm more of a jack and coke kinda guy...or just jack on the rocks...or just make it easy and give me the bottle of jack...