ConkeyDongs Fireside Lounge

DeletedUser

Here's the real question. What difference do two people who are no longer in the game, and another (Okdie) who has essentially quit except for a few pitiful spy attempts and loser attacks, matter anyway? I have kept my eye on Olympia, but, for what reason? I say we let it go fellas. Orestes, awesome run while it lasted.

DeletedUser

Here's the real question. What difference do two people who are no longer in the game, and another (Okdie) who has essentially quit except for a few pitiful spy attempts and loser attacks, matter anyway? I have kept my eye on Olympia, but, for what reason? I say we let it go fellas. Orestes, awesome run while it lasted.

loser attacks?....I was top 5 in EVERY category when i stepped away....a lot of people say your a respectable person, so ill keep it respectful, but 40k ABP in 1 day can't be considered a "loser attack" especially since i was #3 in ABP at the time and took an Enigma city in the process

DeletedUser

loser attacks?....I was top 5 in EVERY category when i stepped away....a lot of people say your a respectable person, so ill keep it respectful, but 40k ABP in 1 day can't be considered a "loser attack" especially since i was #3 in ABP at the time and took an Enigma city in the process

It looked good at the time, I was certainly impressed, but what's the value of one city gained at the cost of your entire alliance destroyed?

DeletedUser

I have to say something...

Okdie is misrepresenting himself on almost every point he makes here. I made a post here a few hours back explaining how he is misrepresenting himself, but discussing the details of this event is against forum rules, and my reply was deleted.

Okdie knows what it took to get that city from us, I know what it took to get that city from us, and we both also know why Syndicate is dead.

Okdie got 40k ABP by sinking empty transports when others cleared the city before him. It's still a massive hit, but as I said he and I both know what made that possible.

Furthermore, okdie has not "stepped away". He has been sending spies to Enigma cities regularly, and we took a city from him which he defended on 03/20.

There is much else I could say about his and Syndicate's conduct, but I will leave it at that.

DeletedUser

Okdie is misrepresenting himself on almost every point he makes here. I made a post here a few hours back explaining how he is misrepresenting himself, but discussing the details of this event is against forum rules, and my reply was deleted.

Okdie knows what it took to get that city from us, I know what it took to get that city from us, and we both also know why Syndicate is dead.

Okdie got 40k ABP by sinking empty transports when others cleared the city before him. It's still a massive hit, but as I said he and I both know what made that possible.

Furthermore, okdie has not "stepped away". He has been sending spies to Enigma cities regularly, and we took a city from him which he defended on 03/20.

There is much else I could say about his and Syndicate's conduct, but I will leave it at that.

Can you elaborate on your present tense use of Enigma, yet being apart of SM?

DeletedUser

Where did I misrepresent myself?
I was #3 in ABP at the time (all that was not transports)
I did get 40k in ABP in 1 day.....only 11k worth of transports in that attack and the report is posted in a different thread
I will also state that I got almost 40% of the ABP during that conquest, so to say it was cleared for me is not accurate at all.... I can't help but notice you logged very little DBP during that conquest, maybe if you were as passionate then as you are now your friend wouldn't have lost a city

A few respectable members of Enigma were very complimentary of my individual play during that conquest, so I am curious where your misrepresentation of those events comes from?

And I did not defend on 3/20, I loaded all my remaining defense in 1 city and Enigma knew which city because I offered to do it...seems you don't know who I talk to, do you?

I am guilty of draining some Enigma caves weeks ago....sue me

EDIT: All my #'s were legit and that can't be argued, and you can say zero about my game conduct other than I was much better than you care to admit

NOTE: Substance included as per Orestes' request :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not entirely true....3/1 was a quit date for 3 important members(myself being the 4th)....but they left on their own, regardless of the rumors/excuses some want to make with little to no knowledge of what really happened ....the 2 members you speak of were in ocean 58 and not relevant in any attacks, but whatever makes you feel better about it...lol

you should know first hand Alcarin that if you lose 3(4) of your best members in a small alliance then it will fold ......Paragon folded after losing 1

DeletedUser25074

you should know first hand Alcarin that if you lose 3(4) of your best members in a small alliance then it will fold ......Paragon folded after losing 1

Utter garbage lol Paragon was held together by Orest after losing countless members he just happened to be the final straw for them.

DeletedUser29371

not entirely true....3/1 was a quit date for 3 important members(myself being the 4th)....but they left on their own, regardless of the rumors/excuses some want to make with little to no knowledge of what really happened ....the 2 members you speak of were in ocean 58 and not relevant in any attacks, but whatever makes you feel better about it...lol

First go check how many members Paragon lost then come talk to me again.

hint: Paragon had over 40 members, and many more joined AFTER that. now do the math considering we ended with about 14 members if that at all.

DeletedUser

First go check how many members Paragon lost then come talk to me again.

hint: Paragon had over 40 members, and many more joined AFTER that. now do the math considering we ended with about 14 members if that at all.
your're right, and you just proved my point....I know as much about your situation as you know about mine....which is nothing more than 2nd and 3rd hand info

you seem to take offense when i regurgitate information, but you find it acceptable when you do it?....point being, I don't know anything about Paragon's demise except what I heard, same with your info about Syndicate

just because it makes sense doesn't make it true

DeletedUser

okdie, you can always look up an alliance's history on grepointel (one of many sources, really). From that you can infer many things. I trust facts more than third hand whispers. Assumptions can bring a good player to his knees in this game. You're better off doing your homework first. I make no presumptions about Syndicate, but I can promise you that Paragon handled attrition with grace, especially considering our compact nature.

;)

DeletedUser29371

your're right, and you just proved my point....I know as much about your situation as you know about mine....which is nothing more than 2nd and 3rd hand info

you seem to take offense when i regurgitate information, but you find it acceptable when you do it?....point being, I don't know anything about Paragon's demise except what I heard, same with your info about Syndicate

just because it makes sense doesn't make it true

proved your point where exactly?

It is cold FACT your city conquest was only possible because Enigma was flooded with troops that should never exist... not because your use of tactics... you did an average attempt that anyone with a small brain can make but it paid off because some other players ''coordinating'' and pumped INSANE amounts of troops in short period (1 week) managed to break Enigmas defenses since they did not expect such amounts which would never happen if noone would be cheating.

Thats the bottom line... So your city conquest or 40k + BP you received would never happen if it were not for people who are no longer playing Olympia.

Hence your achievement holds no value to anyone smart enough that can realize what I wrote.

Thats all people need to know really about your wannabe glorious achievement.

DeletedUser

proved your point where exactly?

It is cold FACT your city conquest was only possible because Enigma was flooded with troops that should never exist... not because your use of tactics... you did an average attempt that anyone with a small brain can make but it paid off because some other players ''coordinating'' and pumped INSANE amounts of troops in short period (1 week) managed to break Enigmas defenses since they did not expect such amounts which would never happen if noone would be cheating.

Thats the bottom line... So your city conquest or 40k + BP you received would never happen if it were not for people who are no longer playing Olympia.

Hence your achievement holds no value to anyone smart enough that can realize what I wrote.

Thats all people need to know really about your wannabe glorious achievement.

I have notes in game that prove otherwise....i caught a weak player offline, period

and why shouldn't my troops exist?....i sent 32 cities of offense that all landed, hence the 40k....your making it sound like i did this over the course of a week... the attacks that got 40k were all in 1 day ....please explain how anything or anybody could affect the ABP I received in that day, or all together for that matter

please, tell me how others affect my ABP totals...think about it, i only get points for the farm space I kill

and again you are regurgitating 2nd hand information based on assumptions

this response is as ridiculous as the one i made prior about Paragon...maybe we should both stick to the subjects where we actually know what happened....I find it amazing that people who were not involved are running their mouth with nothing factual to base their arguement on ...the players involved were very respectful, maybe you should take a page out of their book my friend

DeletedUser

okdie, you can always look up an alliance's history on grepointel (one of many sources, really). From that you can infer many things. I trust facts more than third hand whispers. Assumptions can bring a good player to his knees in this game. You're better off doing your homework first. I make no presumptions about Syndicate, but I can promise you that Paragon handled attrition with grace, especially considering our compact nature.

;)

most all of the replies on this subject were assumptions, and that's the point i was trying to make

my prior post about Paragon was an attempt to make Alcarin see how ridiculous it sounds to post based on assumptions as opposed to facts....seems i failed in that attempt...lol

DeletedUser29371

I have notes in game that prove otherwise....i caught a weak player offline, period

and why shouldn't my troops exist?....i sent 32 cities of offense that all landed, hence the 40k....your making it sound like i did this over the course of a week... the attacks that got 40k were all in 1 day ....please explain how anything or anybody could affect the ABP I received in that day, or all together for that matter

please, tell me how others affect my ABP totals...think about it, i only get points for the farm space I kill

and again you are regurgitating 2nd hand information based on assumptions

this response is as ridiculous as the one i made prior about Paragon...maybe we should both stick to the subjects where we actually know what happened....I find it amazing that people who were not involved are running their mouth with nothing factual to base their arguement on ...the players involved were very respectful, maybe you should take a page out of their book my friend

They were very respectful because you can get them banned ingame for writing something bad, but no worries they all know.

Ofcourse your troops would exist, but defenses of Enemy would be MUCH MUCH higher and you would not break through likely.

Bottom line is your achievement holds no value.

End of discussion now stick to whatever you prefer.

DeletedUser

They were very respectful because you can get them banned ingame for writing something bad, but no worries they all know.

Ofcourse your troops would exist, but defenses of Enemy would be MUCH MUCH higher and you would not break through likely.

Bottom line is your achievement holds no value.

End of discussion now stick to whatever you prefer.

I have spoken to half of that alliance, and i promise none of them were worried about an in game ban from me...with no names mentioned, I had an argument that turned very ugly with a very high ranking member, so i don't believe anything was held back or fake on their part towards me (it is noteworthy that i grew to respect this member very much by the end of our correspondence )

I dont know why you think there would have been more defense there....this happened very far from their core group and it took 13 hours from the first attack dropping to the CS.....again, the player was weak and offline putting them in a difficult spot...and no, it was not easy even after taking them by surprise and only 2 members logging notable DBP for them....I was the first to say I was impressed by their defense, especially given the circumstances

my individual achievements hold as much value as anyone's do....even if you discount the conquest my rankings were at the top in every category (i don't see how this could be intelligently argued, it is not a secret i have a big mouth so i am sure my account was watched for many months)

I prefer to stick to the truth...I am not sure why you became so involved with the rhetoric considering you were not involved when it happened and you have nothing to substantiate your claims other than someone else's opinion

the part i find funny is that i only log in nowadays to talk to a few friends, coincidentally all members of Enigma

I am willing to let it go and move on....since i was actually involved it is going to be very difficult for you to tell me what happened

DeletedUser

On another subject (this is a lounge, right?), I just saw a Grepolis TV ad here in Tahoe. I wonder how they can afford it without the wallet warrior to fund their marketing budget!? lol jk