Conqour help

DeletedUser

Sorry guys I Know I ask alot of questions, but I just wanna get better and learn so I can help others.

So say a player deletes his city on troy, does he go ghost? Or does it take awhile, and also on a revolt world if he goes ghost I can send a colony ship to take his city right?

DeletedUser11965

Ok, delete is termination of cities.

If something is ghost, just send your cs, and wallah, conquer immediately.

DeletedUser

Wait how does it go ghost? By deleting or being inactive for months

DeletedUser

True.I think it will count as "founding a city" ratger than conquer.

DeletedUser

I asked because I will have researched colony ship soon and I have a player leaving :)

DeletedUser

Be carefull what kind of info you give away.Always separate grep. forum from in-game status. ;)

What this guy said ^^

What is said on these forums should have nothing to do with what you are actually doing in game, unless of course its already been done and everyone knows all about it anyway. If anything, you should paint a completely outrageous and totally fantastical picture of what you are up to here :)

So... I've just conquered 73 cities in a day and then gave them all away again, hows everyone else doing?

*Hides in his one single city sure that nobody will know any better*

DeletedUser

What this guy said ^^

What is said on these forums should have nothing to do with what you are actually doing in game, unless of course its already been done and everyone knows all about it anyway. If anything, you should paint a completely outrageous and totally fantastical picture of what you are up to here :)

So... I've just conquered 73 cities in a day and then gave them all away again, hows everyone else doing?

*Hides in his one single city sure that nobody will know any better*
Damn it!Now i will have to restart?!?! :p