Conquer a city

Belgarion

Hoplite
If I want to conquer a city and attack it, how do I know if its in revolt? And at what stage do I send the CS to the city.

First you need lvl 28 academy to research REVOLT. Then:

1) attack the city (you must click revolt attack, NOT normal) - the attack must be succesfull
2) if the attack was succesfull it will say "revolt being stirred up"
3) then the 8 or 12h (depending on world speed) time counter will begin - BLUE REVOLT (icon is blue with hands if you look in the overview) - DO NOT ATTACK WITH CS DURING BLUE REVOLT - CS WILL NOT LAND, IT WILL BOUNCE
4) after that period of time the RED REVOLT (in overview you can see it with icon with hands in chains and red fireish background) will begin (lasts 12 hours)
5) Your goal is to land a CS withing that 12 hours in RED REVOLT - meaning u need to land a succesfull attack with the CS

Why does Blue Revolt lasts 12 hours? - so the target can stack the city and prevent you from landing CS.
Thing to do while waiting for Red Revolt (RR)? - MAKING SURE CITY STAYS EMPTY - attack sending.

So to quickly put all that togeteher hahah:

ATTACK WITH REVOLT ---> WAIT 8/12 HOURS FOR RED REVOLT ---> LAND CS WITHIN NEXT 12 HOURS OF RED REVOLT

Belgarion

Hoplite
First you need lvl 28 academy to research REVOLT. Then:

1) attack the city (you must click revolt attack, NOT normal) - the attack must be succesfull
2) if the attack was succesfull it will say "revolt being stirred up"
3) then the 8 or 12h (depending on world speed) time counter will begin - BLUE REVOLT (icon is blue with hands if you look in the overview) - DO NOT ATTACK WITH CS DURING BLUE REVOLT - CS WILL NOT LAND, IT WILL BOUNCE
4) after that period of time the RED REVOLT (in overview you can see it with icon with hands in chains and red fireish background) will begin (lasts 12 hours)
5) Your goal is to land a CS withing that 12 hours in RED REVOLT - meaning u need to land a succesfull attack with the CS

Why does Blue Revolt lasts 12 hours? - so the target can stack the city and prevent you from landing CS.
Thing to do while waiting for Red Revolt (RR)? - MAKING SURE CITY STAYS EMPTY - attack sending.

So to quickly put all that togeteher hahah:

ATTACK WITH REVOLT ---> WAIT 8/12 HOURS FOR RED REVOLT ---> LAND CS WITHIN NEXT 12 HOURS OF RED REVOLT
Thanks thats a great help.