Conquer a mod - Competition 3 x 1000 gold

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Greetings warriors of Dokos,

This world has 3 mod cities to conquer and each one is worth 100 gold to the conqueror. We will give you clues to find our strongholds and fingers crossed we last longer than our dear Christmas Elf did!

You can ask questions and we will answer as best we can.

Good luck.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Well my current persona has issues with the truth and I am not sure i know all those players well enough to comment but certainly if its night time entertainment you want I think Mik would not be my choice. He's too busy waking everyone else up!

the first two aren’t players, they’re historical figures from Ancient Greece

so you would Marry Mik?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
What is a "mod city"?
It’s a normal city within this world. Mike, phantom and I are building one each and they are there to find and conquer. We are watching them and we would defend but the point is for you to take them so we are not likely to lose much sleep over them.
They are in different names hence the need for clues.

Hecate428

Peltast
It’s a normal city within this world. Mike, phantom and I are building one each and they are there to find and conquer. We are watching them and we would defend but the point is for you to take them so we are not likely to lose much sleep over them.
They are in different names hence the need for clues.
Are the cities being built in normal time frame and without using gold?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm not out of BP just yet, I have about 2 and a half days to go. I'm also only using a bit of gold I got from the exchange to keep up the Administrator and Captain advisors but no gold on units or buildings.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Yes im building normally without gold - not especially fast. I do currently have advisors and I might extend them if I need to.