Conquer a mod - Competition 3 x 1000 gold

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Nope not a volcano - someone must want my city I have my academy building to 28. Add the gold and surely its a lovely target!

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Maybe we need a city in 44 - phantom might have one to the north but hes a bit silent on the subject - if someone would take this one i could see what i could do!

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Clowns!! I have only one - i was considering expanding but that confuses things because I'm giving 1000 gold away for anyone conquering a city. I think its more fair if I respawn in a different ocean if i want to give away more than one.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok one CS down but im very short troops. Adding a couple of tokens as a bonus to the enterprising player who tried!

segi2345

Lochagos
Ooo for god sake tell them where you are
I think fat kids want to know more then all the players in community

Hydna

Grepolis Team
I think they know where I am @segi2345 ! Very nicely timed attempt from one player yesterday. Anyone else who needs a clue just ask or send a message if you want to be sure.

Bungdit Din

Phrourach
I see one city has been conquered, will the reward be letting Miknel once again access this forum, i'm sure this would be more to his liking than taking the 1k gold?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Yes Pinnochio has finally lost his city to one of Grep’s most notorious players albeit playing under a new name. @snowfight landed a CS yesterday. To his credit he knows my offline time and he did not use it. A well deserved win. Well done Mik.

Pinnochio, friendly little puppet that he is, lives to fight another day and has respawned in a different ocean to give another player a chance to win again. You know who he is, come and get him!

Last edited:

segi2345

Lochagos
Yes Pinnochio has finally lost his city to one of Grep’s most notorious players albeit playing under a new name. @snowfight landed a CS yesterday. To his credit he knows my offline time and he did not use it. A well deserved win. Well done Mik.

Lmao
U should ask rampants for siege break

Hydna

Grepolis Team

Well maybe but to be fair Mik did not ask his alliance for help and the idea was to have the city conquered. Its just a bit of fun. Mike is still chilling somewhere in 55 so don't forget him.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
That's going to be a no. As for my city I'm thinking I might need to build lightships to poke some near by players to see if they'll come take my city. The couple of people farming my resources don't seem inclined to try clearing my harbor. I'm going to have to rename my city as they killed all my slingers. Now it's just nothing but biremes.