Conquer a mod - Competition 3 x 1000 gold

TheKanDawg

Peltast
That's going to be a no. As for my city I'm thinking I might need to build lightships to poke some near by players to see if they'll come take my city. The couple of people farming my resources don't seem inclined to try clearing my harbor. I'm going to have to rename my city as they killed all my slingers. Now it's just nothing but biremes.

Maybe they're pacifists?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Well my city is going a bomb with this take revenge token. The only issue is its a bit far out considering this is Dom so I might try to expand this time and get one in 44 but closer to centre. Thats a bit tricky on your own but hey - edge of 44 how tough can it be? I will admit being Pinnochio is tempting me to play properly again. What is it about this game that makes you commit months of sleepless nights. I want to be cured!

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Well I have a rustle of interest in 44 where i have been dispensing clues and finally I think the message has got through. I did fight off a CS attempt yesterday and Im expecting a few more today. I do have 2 cities now which helps with morale - albeit not if I have an attacking snipe.........

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok i'm still here and thats crazy. So........ I will not log in until tomorrow morning and if I am not under siege by then I ghost. I have 2 cities - one has a wall of 13 and some defence, one has a dodged attacking snipe with no wall so that one might need some support unless you are quick. Conquering either gets you 1000 gold.

Good luck and guys please come and get me! @Pinnochio

Ive also sent this message to the guys who have attacked/messaged me.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Congratulations to @Eonsky who conquered my main city. Well done he wins 1000 gold.

Pinnochio has now left the building!