Conquer a Mod Competition (Pseira Edition)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Greetings Pseira players,

Have you ever wanted to conquer a mod? Well starting at the end of BP you'll not only have that chance but you will be rewarded for it. Both myself and Hydna have joined this world and are busy building up our cities. If you find us and conquer our city you will receive 1000 gold. Even if a player conquers us without knowing about the competition they will receive the 1000 gold. Each day we will give out a clue to help narrow down the search for our cities. You can even ask us questions but who knows if the answers we give will be helpful.

Good luck and happy hunting.

DeletedUser41096

Hynda I don't mind, you on the other hand, I'll join the world just to spam you into losing your city.

If anyone has an invite link near him let me know in PMs.

DeletedUser41096

So you literally answer no questions, why even say we can ask.

kingpg28

Phrourach
lmaooo charlie mad baudin didnt fold to his cussing and ranting on support system for free gold or to be unbanned... charlie you can play here but not 125 ? ill send a link to my island quit being a puss.... i mean a little girl

DeletedUser55889

Are you going to be part of an alliance, or playing without a banner?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I won't be staying in an alliance once beginner's protection ends to give everyone a shot at taking the city without losing out on potential BP gain from the killing of my 10 swords and 6 slingers.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
On the alliance - that's currently classified. I plan to defend. I also make no guarantees on how many cities I may have but it's only the first one conquered that gets the prize.