Conquer a Mod Competition (Pseira Edition)

DeletedUser55877

Because it takes a lot of skill to stack biremes or dlu behind wall 25, get out of here

Seeing as you clearly do not know the difference between stacking and sniping, i’m not even gonna bother

kingpg28

Phrourach
just because you do something else doesnt mean what i said is a lie. play revolt servers without walls, be my guest. Why didnt you play on en123 without walls if you are so good at sniping?

lmao i didnt build a wall on 123... and i didnt lose a single OLU let alone a city lmaooo

DeletedUser55889

I was never actually trying to be provocative, those who enjoy Revolt can still be great players in their own right. I just made some observations that I thought would not be up for argument, but okay :(

P.S, Revolt golding is mad, you making me rich

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As my BP is set to wear off in about 8ish hours I'm feeling pretty powerful, strong, or even mighty. I'm fully loaded up on carbs and ready to defend myself from my neighbors. They are quite a varied bunch, some party people, traders, and other impactful players. I'm up to 44 swords and 54 slingers though so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
From the info of when your bp ended, combined with the mighty comment, I have triangulated your exact location. Sadly, I'm just here to build fireships and get gold.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
From the info of when your bp ended, combined with the mighty comment, I have triangulated your exact location. Sadly, I'm just here to build fireships and get gold.

Well this could come under 'im here to get gold' Mike is paying out 1000 to whoever gets him!

DeletedUser54161

Conquering a Mod: 1000 Gold (8 Euros)
Value of a Favorable Support Ticket: Priceless

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Lol

Ok me. I am still protected, my island looks safer than Mike's but I do have a few new neighbors.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I seem to be a very popular target so far, 3 attacks since this morning and all 3 beaten back. Might have enough bp to get that 3rd hero slot soon for a war hero.