Conquer a Mod Competition (Pseira Edition)

Hydna

Grepolis Team
I originated in the area you know as Spain and I do not feel in danger at the moment.

and I might answer your questions........

DeletedUser20818

I seem to be a very popular target so far, 3 attacks since this morning and all 3 beaten back. Might have enough bp to get that 3rd hero slot soon for a war hero.
how are things looking now getting a little warm?

FazeWalker

Phrourach
and I might answer your questions........
on that note. How does your closest neighbor look like from your walls? They hang any alliance banners in front of those walls?
If thats a tough sight to notice, what does your own alliance banner look like, if you're in one?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I felt bad since I gave out like no clues before that so I went pretty heavy handed in my last clue post. Maybe a little too heavy handed since I got found out by a few people immediately.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Hydna you so bad at giving out clues haha. Baudin pinpointed himself so precisely

Ok I am not protected and still no one has attacked.

I said I lost my head in London.....

I have another in Paris.....

I am not as good a builder as Mike....

I was thinking I was in danger of exploding but that danger seems to have vanished!

1saaa

Strategos
What pains me about Hydna's clues is that I'm fairly certain they are historical references. And, as the resident history nerd I can't figure any of them out :confused:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
What pains me about Hydna's clues is that I'm fairly certain they are historical references. And, as the resident history nerd I can't figure any of them out :confused:

Ok you ask me a question. I have cleared 2 players on my island both showing a green 0 and still no attacks! Does that mean I look scary?

I am well travelled - I lost my head in London, I have another in Paris, I originated in the land you know as spain and the gods have good reason to love me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54161

Well..
I figured it out.. but I also don't want to be the first person to hit a women so.......
Think I'm gonna pass on that achievement

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I think your better off showing them respect by attacking them Loves You - There here to be warriors - not ladies. ( No offense meant of course )

DeletedUser54708

Was thinking Guy Fawkes as he fits a few of the clues (explosions, Spain and execution in London) but no idea how Paris comes into the mix

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Well..
I figured it out.. but I also don't want to be the first person to hit a women so.......
Think I'm gonna pass on that achievement

Lol attack away and test the theory. If you attack me i will post that you have.